Ch 135: Anesthesia

Madam Qian felt a little embarrassed. She was happy that she had not done anything wrong.

Madam Zhao didn't expect such a roundabout thing to happen either. She sighed and said, "Fortunately, Sister-in-law is smart. Otherwise, we would have suffered a loss."

Fortunately, the ending was good. If they learned their lesson this time, they would not make the same mistake again.

"It's my blessing to have this lesson. When we go home later, let's see if there are any problems with the contract. If there are no problems, we can work with the restaurant."

Su Sanlang spoke. 'If there's a problem with the contract, it cannot be signed.'

Madam Qian and Madam Zhao nodded.

Su Chong said, "Father, mother, Hua and I will definitely take a good look. If we don't know each other, there's still Little Brother Heng."

1

Su Hua nodded back.

Su Sanlang smiled and nodded. "Okay, we'll look at it when we get home."

They all smiled and hurried home.

After returning home, Su Sanlang let Su Hua and Su Chong read the contract together while he and Madam Zhao went to prepare dinner.

The fresh pickles in the yard smelled good. It must have been a long day for Chen Hu to make so much.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

But neither family was idle.

Su Chong had returned the contract to Su Sanlang during dinner. He raised his little face and said seriously, "Father, there's nothing wrong with this contract."

Su Sanlang put away the contract and gently patted Su Chong's shoulder. "Okay, I understand. I will sign it tomorrow."

Tomorrow, Madam Qian will teach the chef at Fu Man Lai Restaurant how to cook.

The business deal was done. In the evening, Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao went to look for Chen Hu and Madam Qian to discuss what to do next.

Madam Qian was going to teach the chefs in the restaurant how to cook. What about their own sauerkraut and pickles?

Chen Hu said, "Brother, Sister-in-law, just two or three hundred catties. I can make it."

At most, he would be a little tired, but as long as he could earn money, he didn't mind.

Madam Qian said, "I'll teach them as soon as possible."

After signing the contract this time, she wouldn't hold back anymore. The chefs at Su Man Lou had decades of experience. It shouldn't take them long to learn.

Su Sanlang said, "After tomorrow, I'll make sauerkraut with Hu. Leave the shop to my wife."

Madam Zhao said worriedly, "But you can't make Sister-in-law's cooking."

Madam Qian smiled and said, "Sister-in-law, Hu has learned it. Moreover, I'll prepare the seasoning in advance today. If Big Brother helps when the time comes, it won't be difficult."

"That's great," Su Sanlang said happily. "Then let's do it."

Madam Zhao smiled and nodded. Everything she was worried about had been arranged, so she was not afraid anymore.

After discussing it, Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao got up and went home.

The next day, Su Sanlang took Madam Qian to Fu Man Lai Restaurant.