Ch 164: Treating Psychological illness

Madam Zhao smiled and said, "What we want will come true."

What Madam Qian thought was also what she thought.

They had to break free from the quagmire and grab everything they wanted in order to not waste their efforts.

They looked at each other and smiled. Without another word, they got to work.

It was dawn. Su Xiaolu and the others were all up.

After Lin Pingsheng woke up, Su Chong fetched water and a new handkerchief for him to wash up.

He and Su Hua already knew why they had such an opportunity.

They cherished this opportunity and were grateful for this. Their sister had pushed such a good opportunity in front of them, so they naturally had to cherish it.

After breakfast, Lin Pingsheng went into town with them.

Regarding inviting relatives and friends to witness the apprenticeship, it was set for August 14th. At that time, a banquet would be held at Su Sanlang's house for the apprenticeship ceremony.

As soon as Su Xiaolu arrived at the Sun residence, Madam Lian came to ask how she was.

Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian were no longer constrained by the stable courtyard. Their bodies were still weak, but they would not fall sick easily.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Xiaolu smiled and said to them, "My eldest brother and second brother are going to be Teacher Lin's disciples. They will hold a banquet at my house on the 14th of August to acknowledge him as their master."

Madam Lian smiled and said, "That's great."

Things were going well. She had a present to prepare, too.

Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian were in the courtyard with Su Xiaolu. They liked to stay with her and pass her herbs.

Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian were no longer skin and bones.

Su Xiaolu crushed all the herbs she needed and urged Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian to practice Tai Chi before going to bed.

She was going to deliver the medicine to Lin Yaoyao.

She arrived at the school with practiced ease and knocked on another door.

Madam Chen opened the door. When she saw Su Xiaolu, she immediately welcomed her with a smile. Seeing the big jar on her back, Madam Chen hurriedly said, "Let me do it. It's too heavy."

Su Xiaolu smiled and said, "Auntie, can I talk to Big Sister?"

Madam Chen nodded. "Of course. Yaoyao is doing embroidery in the house. She said she wants to make you a pair of shoes. Go find her."

Because there was hope, Lin Yaoyao wasn't discouraged anymore. She seemed to have come back to life.

To Madam Chen, Su Xiaolu was her savior.

She happily led Su Xiaolu in and put down the jar containing the ointment before retreating to make some snacks.

Kids definitely didn't like tea, but she'd probably like some sweet fruit tea.

Lin Yaoyao was not wearing a veil at home. When she saw Su Xiaolu, she smiled warmly and greeted her. "Xiaolu, you came to see me."

Su Xiaolu walked over to look at the embroidery frame and praised, "Sister Yaoyao, you're so amazing. This is a double-sided embroidery."