Ch 186:Gui you Regrets

Su Xiaolu was so tired that she was trembling. She had worn the heavy item last night and her limbs were tired. The last two hours were especially torturous.

Su Chong's expression was normal. At this moment, he was looking at Gui You's swordplay in high spirits.

Gui You's was very good at martial arts, and his sword technique was exquisite. After practicing for a while, his expression became even colder.

When the time came, Su Xiaolu trembled and almost cried. "Master Gui You..."

Su Chong jumped down in two steps and quickly supported Su Xiaolu. He asked with concern, "What's wrong, Xiaolu? Are you feeling unwell?"

Su Xiaolu almost cried. She was exhausted.

Gui You walked over calmly. He reached out and patted Su Chong. "Kid, don't you feel anything unusual about your body?"

Su Chong was puzzled. "?"

"Look at your younger siblings. Standing for a while is already their limit, but you and Simei can last for a few hours."

Gui You looked at Su Chong with a trace of shock on his deep face.

Su Chong pondered for a moment before saying, "I'm just stronger."

Gui You shook his head. He wasn't just strong.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Chong had an excellent foundation. Many people practiced martial arts since they were three years old. Those who never practiced martial arts would have their meridians slowly blocked. Su Xiaolu's foundation was already very good, but she had medical skills.

Su Chong was different. He was already 16 years old. At this age, it was too late to do anything, let alone practice martial arts. However, his meridians did not even need to be opened. He was a genius with an excellent foundation.

Gui You looked at Su Chong seriously and said, "Kid, I have the intention to take you in as my disciple. Are you willing?"

After accepting Su Xiaolu and discovering that her brother was a martial arts genius, Gui You was heartbroken.

He had regretted it countless times. Screw the one disciple rule.

2

Su Chong and Su Xiaolu were siblings. They were all family.

Especially today, when he saw those children who came to stand on the pillars out of curiosity, he was even more determined to take Su Chong as his disciple.

Su Chong was a little happy, but he held Su Xiaolu and looked at Gui You. "But you're Xiaolu's master."

As an elder brother, how could he compete with his younger sister? He wanted to learn from Gui You, but he cared more about Su Xiaolu.

It was fine if he didn't learn martial arts. If Su Xiaolu was sad, he would be too.

Su Xiaolu was also afraid.

Gui You looked at Su Chong gently and said, "The girl is my disciple, and you can also be my disciple. You can learn the same things. In the future, I'll teach the girl during the day and teach you when you come back in the afternoon."

Gui You was patient when facing Su Chong.

He could tell that Su Chong valued his family. At home, this girl was the blessing that everyone doted on. Su Chong was young and energetic. He was at the age where he would let his emotions affect his decisions. If he did not speak properly, he was sure that Su Chong would not acknowledge him as his master.