Ch 54:Buying Land and Building a House 1

"It's a misunderstanding. We won't steal anything. We're from the same hometown. Why would we do that?"

Who would dare to steal things from Su Sanlang? Su Sanlang was rich now and everyone could not wait to build a good relationship with him. Who would be stupid enough to offend him?

He had voluntarily removed his family from the family tree for the sake of his wife and children. A man like that also got his wife to act as bait to catch a tiger. He was extraordinarily ruthless and decisive. He was definitely capable of murder.

Now, people didn't even want to watch.

They chuckled and said a few kind words before going home.

In the end, only Old Master Su and his family were left. They were still indignant, but they did not dare to use violence.

"Sanlang, do you think you can settle down after fighting a tiger? In this world, you wouldn't be able to settle if you didn't have your family."

1

Old Master Su looked at Su Sanlang and said coldly.

He was unwilling to admit that this son he despised could make his way, so he repeatedly suppressed him and made things difficult for him.

Old Master Su always wanted to bend Su Sanlang's straight stubborn spine, but he did not know how tough Su Sanlang's mind was.

"Whether or not I can settle down is my business. It has nothing to do with you. Whether I die or live, it has nothing to do with you."

1

Su Sanlang was expressionless, his words emotionless and cold.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

He was dedicated, and he saw the truth very clearly, although there were times when he deluded himself into holding out a little hope. If his parents had been a little softer, even if it was a pretense to deceive him for a moment, he would have believed it. But his parents had never even pretended, so they pushed Su Sanlang further and further away.

"Good, good. Then I'll see what a blind, crippled man like you can do with those two fools."

Old Master Su was furious again. He only had regrets now. A few days ago, he had let Su Sanlang leave the clan so easily. He should have beaten him a hundred times and let him die right then and there.

That way, Su Sanlang would not have killed a tiger and angered him so much.

"Let's go. Why are you still standing there? Can't you see that they aren't welcoming us?"

Old Master Su turned around angrily and roared.

Madam Wang's gaze was resentful and indignant. She kept looking at the side room and said angrily, "Are we going to let them off so easily??"

Old Master Su was fuming in his heart. He immediately pulled on Madam Wang and scolded, "You blind thing. If you hadn't given birth to such an animal, I wouldn't have to suffer like this..."

Madam Wang was already old, yet she still had to be beaten up in front of her descendants. Her face was burning with embarrassment. She immediately wailed, "Damn it, the heavens are blind. What's the point of keeping such an unfilial son? Why don't the heavens send lightning down to kill him?"

1

After Old Master Su left, Su Dalang and Su Erlang glared at Su Sanlang indignantly and spat before turning to leave.