Ch 176:No Regrets

Once they parted, they would never see each other again.

Even if there was a path to the netherworld, mother and son were not fated. If there was really a second life, they would not know each other even if they stood in front of each other.

At that time, she would not know whose wife or mother she was, nor did he know whose husband or son he was.

Hu Daniu smiled gently at Madam Cao and said slowly, "Mother, I'll be your son again in my next life. Please forgive me for being unfilial in this life."

He was the only child of the Hu family. When his father was alive, he had given all his love to him.

So had his Mother. He had been unfilial.

Madam Cao shook her head sadly.

It couldn't be helped. She was just so heartbroken.

Hu Daniu had said a lot and his breath was very weak. He did not know how long he could last. He said to Madam Cao, "Mother, I want to eat the noodles you made."

He was finally going on this last journey. He had said everything he needed to say. He had no regrets anymore.

Hearing that Hu Daniu wanted to eat noodles, Madam Cao hurriedly got up trembling. She said to Hu Daniu, "Alright, wait for me. I'll make it for you now. Don't worry, Third Brother and Third Sister-in-law are here. They've brought noodles. Don't worry, they'll help Xiaozhi."

Madam Cao slowly went out. Seeing Su Xiaozhi and the children waiting anxiously outside the house, Madam Cao said gently to Su Xiaozhi, "Xiaozhi, Daniu wants to eat the noodles I make. I'll make them. You and the children can go in and accompany him."

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Xiaozhi nodded and brought Hu Shuangshuang, Hu Changshou, and Hu Changyang into the house.

Madam Cao was just about to ask Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao for help.

Madam Zhao went forward to support Madam Cao and said gently, "Auntie, let us help you."

Madam Cao nodded. "Okay, thank you."

Madam Cao looked at Su Xiaolu and said gently, "Xiaolu, I don't have enough strength in my hands. Can you give me two more injections? These noodles are only delicious when they're made with strength."

Su Xiaolu nodded. "No problem."

Everyone knew that Hu Daniu was going to go after taking this bite.

Madam Cao was injured and she didn't have the strength, but she would be fine after injecting two needles.

Su Sanlang lit a fire and boiled water.

Madam Zhao went to get the flour.

Madam Cao personally mixed the dough and carefully kneaded it. Finally, she pulled the dough apart and cut it into noodles.

After boiling in water, a little lard, salt, shallots, and half a bowl of noodle soup was scooped out and placed in a bowl. This simple bowl of noodles is cooked.

Madam Cao carried it over slowly.

Su Xiaozhi took the bowl and said, "Mother, let me feed him."

Madam Cao nodded.

Hu Daniu's consciousness was no longer very clear.

Su Xiaozhi called out to him softly, "Daniu, the noodles are ready. Open your mouth..."