Ch 159: Condition

Sun Ziqian was very happy. To him, it was fine as long as Su Xiaolu was willing to show her face.

He had done his part.

"Master Lin is at the residence now, Xiaolu. Can you meet him now?"

Sun Ziqian asked with relief.

Su Xiaolu nodded.

Sun Ziqian brought Su Xiaolu along.

After they left, Madam Lian came out of the corner. She had been there for a while and had heard the conversation between Su Xiaolu and Sun Ziqian. She had not gone in because she felt that it was inappropriate.

Sun Ziqian would tell her about this, too.

Knowing that he was working hard on this matter, Madam Lian waited in peace.

--

Lin Pingsheng waited anxiously in the main room. When the servants served tea, he did not touch it or even sit down.

Hearing footsteps, Lin Pingsheng became nervous.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Before this, he had already calculated in his heart what kind of confidence he had to seek treatment. After thinking about it, he only felt that it was even more ridiculous.

He was talented, but he had no money.

After living for forty-six years, Lin Pingsheng finally realized that he had lived in vain. Only then did he understand what his only close friend in the capital meant when he said goodbye.

When the breeze dissipates, desolation would be visible everywhere.

People's hearts were ugly, but they still had a glimmer of innocence.

Unfortunately, he understood too late.

It wasn't until his daughter was lying in a pool of blood that he realized that the places he didn't see were already in ruins.

Now, he should do his best to make up for those mistakes.

When Sun Ziqian and Su Xiaolu entered the main room, Lin Pingsheng was stunned.

Sun Ziqian said to Lin Pingsheng, "Master Lin, this is Su Xiaolu, the divine doctor who treated Shan and Qian. Her master is the previous divine doctor of Minggu. Although she's only four years old, she has already finished her apprenticeship."

Lin Pingsheng retracted his shocked gaze and said apologetically, "I saw her yesterday."

Lin Pingsheng found it difficult to calm down, but sometimes, fate played tricks on people.

Sun Ziqian was also shocked. He did not expect Lin Pingsheng to have an opportunity with Su Xiaolu, but seeing Lin Pingsheng so shocked now, he could only sigh in his heart.

People begged God, but when God was around, people never believed, either.

1

Lin Pingsheng cupped his hands and bowed to Su Xiaolu. He apologized sincerely, "Miss Su, please forgive me. I didn't recognize you. Please give me another chance. Please treat my daughter's face."

Lin Pingsheng did not know how to appear sincere. He was afraid that Su Xiaolu would be angry. He was really afraid.

He, who refused to bend, now bowed to a child.