Ch 98: Connate Weakling Twins

Su Xiaolu walked behind. Needless to say, the interior of the Sun residence was very pleasing to the eye.

On a cold December day, several types of wintersweet blooming could be seen in the Sun residence. The faint plum fragrance mixed with the cold air was comforting.

Su Xiaolu could not help but take a lot of glances.

Madam Lian's eyes were always on Su Xiaolu, gentle and loving.

She gently held the paper bag in her hand and finally couldn't help but tug at Su Xiaolu's clothes.

Su Xiaolu stopped and turned to look at Madam Lian in confusion.

Madam Lian smiled and reached out her hand to show Su Xiaolu the paper bag. She said gently, "Are you hungry?"

Su Xiaolu understood that Madam Lian was feeding her. She sensed that Madam Lian liked her. Su Xiaolu took the paper bag and said sweetly, "Thank you, Auntie."

Madam Lian smiled, her eyes were red. She gently touched Su Xiaolu's hair and said, "You're welcome. Eat."

Su Xiaolu opened the paper bag. There were snacks inside. Each piece was only the size of a fingernail. Su Xiaolu picked up a small piece and ate it.

The pastry was faintly sweet and melted in her mouth. It was delicious.

Su Xiaolu ate all the way and finished it when they arrived.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Madam Lian had been paying attention to Su Xiaolu. Seeing that Su Xiaolu had finished eating, she took the paper bag and handed it to the maidservant while she wiped Su Xiaolu's hands with her handkerchief.

Madam Lian wiped Su Xiaolu's hands lovingly. The love in her eyes could not be hidden.

Sun Bocheng had already gone in with Old Wu.

Su Xiaolu was very grateful for Madam Lian's gentleness. She didn't have the heart to interrupt, but she still had serious matters to attend to. Su Xiaolu retracted her hand and said politely, "Thank you, Auntie. I'll go in first."

Madam Lian was puzzled. "It doesn't matter if you don't go. Tell me what you like. Can I play with you?"

Madam Lian treated Su Xiaolu as a child. She felt that a child her age should love to play.

Su Xiaolu said to Madam Lian seriously, "Auntie, I have to take your children's pulse too."

At this moment, Old Wu's voice came from inside the house. "Xiaolu, come in."

Madam Lian was a little surprised. Su Xiaolu smiled and went into the inner room.

Seeing Su Xiaolu's small figure, Madam Lian came back to her senses and quickly followed her into the room.

There were all kinds of wooden toys in the spacious room. The charcoal fire warmed the room without a hint of smoke.

The inner room was divided into the left and right inner rooms, which were the beds of Sun Baoqian and Sun Baoshan respectively.

Because Sun Baoshan's body was weaker, they went to see him first.

Madam Lian was afraid that her daughter would feel uneasy, so she went to Sun Baoqian's inner room on the right.

When Sun Baoshan saw Sun Bocheng and Sun Ziqian, he stood up from his desk and bowed. "Grandpa, Father."

Then, he looked at Old Wu and said politely, "Greetings, sir."