Ch 160: Thank goodness

Lin Yaoyao's scars could be completely removed.

After Su Xiaolu finished speaking, she seemed to have thought of something and said, "This jar can be used for about half a month. If it's effective in half a month, you will take my eldest brother and second brother as your disciples. You have to teach them like your own sons. You can't hide anything."

She wanted to take advantage, but she would also give it to others.

She was definitely the best collaborator.

Lin Pingsheng had the knowledge that her eldest brother and second brother yearned for. As a teacher, which one of them did not hide their knowledge? Only the last disciple they accepted would be taught diligently. Only the students they personally accepted could enjoy the best teaching.

Lin Pingsheng looked at Su Xiaolu and nodded solemnly. Seeing Su Xiaolu's determined gaze, Lin Pingsheng could not help but say, "Miss Su, if you want to learn, I'm willing to teach you everything."

1

Such a young child with such amazing talent. If she wanted to learn, he'd be willing to teach her, and he wouldn't hold back.

She was a little embarrassed to be suddenly liked. She pursed her lips and said, "I don't need it. I specialize in medicine."

Moreover, soon, there might be a very powerful swordsman who would teach her sword techniques. In the future, she would have to travel the world with her sword.

She already knows all the knowledge she needed to know. It was enough for her purposes.

Lin Pingsheng nodded. "Okay."

Su Xiaolu smiled and said, "Then bring it back for your daughter to use first. I'll see you in half a month."

Recommended for you
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
Sponsored by bakehuge

Lin Pingsheng nodded.

Su Xiaolu said, "Then I'll go back first."

After Su Xiaolu left, Lin Pingsheng carried a large jar filled with ointment and said to Sun Ziqian, "Master Sun, I'll be going back too. Thank you for today."

Sun Ziqian did not ask him to stay and sent Lin Pingsheng out of the residence with a gentle smile.

Sun Ziqian also hurried back. Madam Lian had been waiting for a long time.

She poured him a cup of tea when he returned.

Sun Ziqian gave a knowing smile and said, "Madam knows me well."

He happened to be thirsty. After a warm cup of tea, he felt very comfortable. Sun Ziqian spoke to Madam Lian about the day's events.

Madam Lian listened with a smile. When Sun Ziqian finished, she smiled and said, "What a coincidence. I have something to tell you today too."

Madam Lian told Sun Ziqian that Su Xiaolu wanted to work with her.

Sun Ziqian couldn't help but sigh after hearing this. "If that's the case, even if Teacher Lin can't meet Xiaolu, it won't be long before he can buy scar removal medicine for Lin Yaoyao."

Now he had treated her face in advance, but he owed her a favor.

Favors are the hardest to repay in the world.

Madam Lian shook her head and said, "No, although it won't be long, you have forgotten that every day feels like a year to Lin Yaoyao. Perhaps she will do something stupid again."