Ch 85: Brother's in Arms 1

"Brothers in arms."

Suhua murmured the words.

Su Chong couldn't help but mutter, "A good relationship? How good is it? Is it as good as me, Little Brother Hua, and Little Brother Heng?"

"Yes, just like us. Brothers have deep feelings for each other. Just like our hands and feet. They're incomparably precious to us. Nothing else in the world is so precious."

Zhou Heng curled his lips slightly and explained to Su Chong.

Su Chong was very happy. He said happily, "Little Brother Hua is my right hand, Little Brother Heng is my left hand. You're all very important. I like you."

1

At this moment, Su Chong understood what it meant to be brothers in arms. It turned out that the three of them were brothers in arms.

Su Hua asked, "Little Brother Heng, Big Brother and I were born to the same parents. Do you also have brothers? Who are your parents? Will you return to them?"

Su Hua understood more things than Su Chong, and he thought about more questions. He was a little curious about whether Su Hua had a brother, where he came from, and who his parents were.

"Oh, right. Why didn't I think of that? Brother Hua is so smart. Heehee."

After Su Hua finished asking, Su Chong belatedly reacted. He was a little depressed that he had not thought of it and was also a little proud of his brother's intelligence.

Zhou Heng paused for a moment before saying, "I don't have an elder brother. I have a younger brother. He has a bad leg like me. His name is Zhou Zhi. The word 'Zhi' stands for genuinity. He was born with me. I'm the elder brother. We have a good relationship. It's just that... Some reasons separated us. I came here, but he stayed at home."

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com
1

As he spoke, Zhou Heng fell silent.

He fell silent, and Su Chong and Su Hua did not pursue the matter.

Soon, Su Chong fell asleep.

Listening to Su Chong's breathing, Zhou Heng sighed and said in a low voice, "When there's no more danger, I'll go back. Perhaps next year, or for many years later... Or perhaps I won't have to go back."

As he thought about it, Zhou Heng felt a little lonely.

He thought Su Hua was asleep too, which was why he said that, but what he didn't know was that he wasn't.

"Little Brother Heng, I promise you that if you can't go home, Big Brother and I will always be good to you. Us. Brothers in arms."

1

Su Hua spoke quietly and seriously.

Zhou Heng was stunned. He swallowed and said softly, "Yes, thank you, Hua."

Although he had come to a very unfamiliar place, he had also gained very precious friendships.

These were all rare treasures, things that no amount of money could buy.

Last time, Chen Hu helped Su Sanlang build a house.

This time, Su Sanlang also helped Chen Hu build his house.

He also went with Chen Hu to buy four acres of land for Chen Hu's family to rely on. After settling the title deed, Chen Hu's eyes were red.

No words could express the gratitude in his heart. He only secretly noted this favor.