Ch 86: Brothers in Arms 3

Chen Hu and Madam Qian had moved them while crying. They understood too well that these things were all heavy sentiments.

These things were Big Brother and Sister-in-law's blessings and expectations for their family. They were pure, warm, and sweet.

Chen Daniu carried Chen Shi and listened to Zhou Heng teach in the courtyard with Chen Erniu. They were very reluctant to leave.

This was the first time they had come into contact with knowledge. After staying here for more than a month, Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu also learned how to write their names. They even knew a lot of words. This was very precious to them.

If they wanted to learn knowledge now, they had to go to school. Going to school cost money. With Zhou Heng, the knowledge they learned was all for free.

"Big Sister Erniu, you have to come to my house every day to play."

Su Xiaolu ran to Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu and smiled sweetly at them.

"Yes, every day. Little Brother Heng says we are brother and sister. We can be brothers in arms too. You and Erniu and Xiaolu and Sanmei. The same."

Su Chong said seriously. He had always known that he was their big brother. Now that he was enlightened, he understood what being a big brother meant.

He was the oldest brother. He was the eldest of them all.

"Little Brother Heng will teach us how to read every day. Let's learn how to read together. When brother Shi grows up, you can teach him."

Su Xiaoling also spoke to the two sisters.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu's eyes were red and filled with tears. They nodded heavily.

When everything was moved, Su Sanlang's family went to Chen Hu's house.

Su Chong happily carried Zhou Heng on his back while Su Hua carried Zhou Heng's wooden wheelchair.

The people started to clean up Chen Hu's house.

They had dinner at Chen Hu's house, so they naturally drank happily.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao knew best how happy Chen Hu and Madam Qian were because they had also experienced such a day three years ago.

They would never be able to forget that day.

After dinner, Su Sanlang and his family returned to their house.

The days passed as usual.

The New Year was coming soon.

The number of needles Su Xiaolu used for Zhou Heng's acupuncture was gradually decreasing.

December 30th. New Year's Day.

Su Xiaolu had just finished acupuncture for Zhou Heng. She took out the needles and said, "Big Brother Zhou Heng, from tomorrow onwards, you will start walking. Work hard."

Zhou Heng smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'll work hard."

It had been three years since his legs had allowed him to walk. Now that he could finally feel them again, he must stand up and live up to the care and concern of so many people.

A few days ago, Su Sanlang had made a pair of training poles for Zhou Heng in the courtyard. Su Sanlang had carefully polished the edges and corners. Even the ground was covered with a layer of straw. How could he let Zhou Heng down?