Ch 142:Huge Lose 1

Now that there was no comparison, no matter how angry Su Dalang and Su Erlang were, they could only endure it.

Seeing that so many things couldn't be sold, Su Dalang and Su Erlang were also furious.

It was getting late. There was no point in keeping watch any longer. It was almost New Year's. Most people had gone home by the time it was past the hour, and the streets were empty for a long time.

Su Dalang said to Su Erlang, "Second Brother, let's go home."

Su Dalang called Su Erlang to go with him.

Chen Long and Chen Qiang also held back their anger. They closed the shop door angrily and went back.

It was dark by the time they got home.

As soon as Su Dalang and Su Erlang arrived home, the family surrounded them expectantly.

Madam Wang asked excitedly, "Eldest Brother, Second Brother, how many taels of silver did you earn today? You have to count it clearly. Don't let the Chen family hide it."

Madam Wang was filled with joy as she waited to count the money.

Madam Li and Madam Zhou also revealed looks of anticipation. Su Sanlang and Madam Chen Hu's families were making a lot of money. If they sold it at a cheaper price, it would be less, but it was still money.

In the long run, this would be a huge sum of money.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge
30 Fantastic Dog Breeds You Never Heard Of!
Sponsored by Bakehuge
20+ of the Best Photos Showcasing the Incredible Worlds
Sponsored by bakehuge
50+ Aircraft Are Painted In An Incredible Way
Sponsored by bakehuge

Su Dalang and Su Erlang looked constipated.

Madam Wang couldn't wait anymore. "What are you guys waiting for? Hurry up and say it."

Only then did Su Dalang sigh and say, "Father, mother, there's something wrong with the sauerkraut made by the Chen family. When we opened today, we didn't have any business at all. It was only when Su Sanlang and the others sold out that someone was willing to buy it. However, they said that it wasn't delicious at all and were unwilling to buy it after tasting it."

Su Erlang gritted his teeth and said, "That's right. Our family sold less than 30 copper coins today. The hundreds of catties are all in the shop."

As he thought about it, he felt annoyed.

When Madam Wang heard that, she was dumbfounded. "How is that possible?"

How could it not sell? Su Sanlang and the others were clearly selling very well, and their business was extremely good. Why couldn't they sell it when it came to them?

If it didn't sell, what about the thousand catties of sauerkraut they made?

Old Master Su frowned. "You really didn't sell it?"

Su Dalang and Su Erlang nodded heavily. Su Erlang: "It's true. We said that there was a problem with the Chen family's cooking, but Chen Long and Chen Qiang refused to admit it. They insisted that it wasn't the case. Tomorrow, we'll buy some from Su Sanlang to eat and compare. If it's different, we'll have to find the Chen family to compensate for the loss!"