Ch 108:Making Medicine

Su Xiaolu and the divine doctor had saved their family. The Su family should be honored guests and should be treated well.

Butler Sun agreed respectfully.

Sun Bocheng said again, "Have the servants wait outside the courtyard and serve them well. The doctor loves wine. Send two jars of the precious Bamboo Brew in the residence to him. Then check if the little doctor has any preferences."

Butler Sun nodded in agreement. Seeing that there were no other instructions, he retreated.

After Butler Sun left, Sun Bocheng said to Sun Ziqian, "Ziqian, Dad is really happy today."

Sun Ziqian smiled and nodded. "Father, I'm happy too."

"As for the school, you have to settle it as soon as possible and strive to get the two brothers of the Su family into school in the next few days. Do you understand?"

Sun Bocheng remembered Su Xiaolu's request and instructed again.

Sun Ziqian smiled and nodded. "I'll remember that."

Sun Ziqian knew that his father was really concerned about this, so he had instructed him many times. Sun Ziqian would naturally handle it well. Every time he listened to Sun Bocheng, he would humbly agree.

Sun Bocheng looked at Sun Ziqian and felt very gratified. He smiled and said, "There's nothing else. Go accompany your wife."

Sun Ziqian nodded and retreated.

Recommended for you
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Sun Bocheng heaved a sigh of relief and went to the ancestral hall. Of course, he had to burn incense to inform his ancestors of this good news.

Perhaps after his grandson recovered, he would get married and have many children in the future. At that time, all of them would be healthy and could practice martial arts to protect the country again. Every time he saw the glory of his ancestors and the ancestral teachings, he would feel regretful.

That horse-riding, whip-raising, and forthright life was really a lifelong yearning.

1

Which man wouldn't want to ride a horse and travel on it at will?

Sun Ziqian returned to the courtyard. Madam Lian stood up to welcome him back.

Sun Ziqian smiled at her and said, "What are you doing?"

Madam Lian smiled and said, "The doctor sent over a few prescriptions not long ago. We have some medicinal herbs in our residence. I'm taking inventory."

As she spoke, Madam Lian showed the prescription to Sun Ziqian. Other than some slightly expensive herbs, the other herbs were very common. Many of them were in the storeroom of the residence.

Sun Ziqian took a look and said, "Give them whatever they want. As long as they can cure Qian and Shan, anything is fine."

Madam Lian nodded. "Yes, the servants have been paying attention. If they need anything, we'll send it over in time."

Sun Ziqian gently put his arm around Madam Lian's shoulder and said gently, "My dear, you've worked hard."

Ever since he found out that his body carried poison yesterday, he felt guilty that Madam Lian did not manage to protect those two pairs of children.

When Madam Lian married him, she was still in good health. It was only after she miscarried twice and used strong medicine to protect her children that she became unwell.