Ch 128:Treating Chen Hu and Madam Qian

Su Xiaolu clapped. "Then you've suffered. Master's medicinal cuisine is too horrible. It just so happens that I've recently learned medicinal cuisine. I've even learned culinary skills from the Sun residence. Wait for me. I'll make a medicinal cuisine for you to nourish your body."

Zhou Heng was about to say no, but Su Xiaolu got up and ran to the kitchen.

Zhou Heng was helpless, but he quickly comforted himself. Su Xiaolu was extremely smart. The medicinal cuisine she made must not be bad.

He took several deep breaths and resumed his workout.

Su Xiaolu was preparing ingredients in the kitchen.

She firmly believed that the failure at the Sun residence was because there was no meat, so she added meat this time.

She had been observing in the kitchen of the Sun residence for the past few days and was very confident in herself.

Building a fire was a small thing for her. Everything was going well.

But an hour later, she looked at the slightly gray meat porridge and fell into deep thought. She did not dare to eat it herself, so she scooped it up and went to look for Zhou Heng.

1

She smiled sweetly and handed it to Zhou Heng as if she was presenting a treasure. She said, "Big Brother Zhou Heng, this is very nourishing. It can make your body warm and not hurt your leg tendons. It's very effective in easing the pain of pulling your tendons."

Zhou Heng pursed his lips and looked at Su Xiaolu's medicinal cuisine. It was almost identical to Old Wu's.

He looked at her again. Her smile was very sweet.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge
25 Photos Of Rare And Endangered Birds
Sponsored by Bakehuge
20+ of the Best Photos Showcasing the Incredible Worlds
Sponsored by bakehuge
50+ Aircraft Are Painted In An Incredible Way
Sponsored by bakehuge

Zhou Heng only felt that this was a little demon.

But he had eaten a lot of medicinal cuisines. Bitterness was nothing to him.

So he took it and said gently to Su Xiaolu, "Thank you, Xiaolu."

Zhou Heng took a bite. It was hard to say what it tasted like. The medicinal cuisine was soft and mushy, but it was also a little dry. He could not swallow it directly, but he also could not chew it. The taste of the medicinal cuisine itself was stimulating his taste buds.

He could say with certainty that Su Xiaolu's medicinal cuisine was even worse than Old Wu's.

But when he looked at Su Xiaolu, her eyes sparkled with anticipation. For a moment, Zhou Heng could not tell if she was teasing him.

Anyway, he would not die from eating it. It was disgusting, but it was really beneficial. Zhou Heng ate it in big mouthfuls.

2

Su Xiaolu looked at Zhou Heng eating so happily and became very confident. "Big Brother Zhou Heng, isn't it good?"

After Zhou Heng finished eating, he nodded casually and said, "It's alright."

Looking at her sparkling eyes, he really couldn't bear to hurt her. Forget it, so what if he doted on her? After all, Xiaoling doted on her so much too.