Ch 127:Stay and See

It was delicious, but every customer had different tastes. Some would think it was delicious, while others might not like it.

Su Sanlang wanted to sell recipes, so he really couldn't make a decision for the time being.

However, it would be easier to make a decision if he could see the feedback from the customers first.

Seeing that Shopkeeper Niu was willing to keep the goods, Su Sanlang gave them and said to Shopkeeper Niu, "Then I won't disturb you anymore. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I hope we can have a chance to cooperate."

Seeing that Su Sanlang was talking comfortably, Shopkeeper Niu smiled and sent him out.

After Su Sanlang left, Shopkeeper Niu instructed the waiter to take down the sauerkraut and pickles and cut them up. He would use them as side dishes to publicize later.

Su Sanlang continued on to the next restaurant.

But as noon approached, the restaurants gradually became more crowded.

Usually, the waiter would ask him to leave as soon as he spoke.

If one wants to eat, they would be led inside. If one was not here to eat, then they wouldn't be entertained.

After a few hours, only Fu Man Lai was willing to listen to Su Sanlang and keep his things.

Seeing that it was past noon, Su Sanlang returned to the shop.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

When Madam Zhao saw him, she stood up to welcome him. As she went to take his basket, she said, "Sanlang, you must be hungry. I've saved some for you. Hurry up and eat first. When Chong and Hua come later, let's go home together."

The sauerkraut and pickles had sold out for the day, but now and then a customer would come to inquire.

When they learned that it would only be restocked tomorrow, they smiled and said that they would come back tomorrow.

When Su Sanlang entered the shop, Madam Zhao gave him the still-warm cornbread.

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu were warming themselves around a small brazier. They smiled and greeted Su Sanlang, calling him Uncle.

Su Xiaoling handed him water and said, "Father, have some water."

Su Sanlang smiled and said to Madam Zhao, who looked worried, "Darling, I went to a few places today. The Fu Man Lai Restaurant kept our sauerkraut and pickles. I'll continue to ask tomorrow."

When Madam Zhao heard that a restaurant had kept the goods behind, she heaved a sigh of relief and nodded with a smile.

After Su Sanlang finished eating and rested for a while, Su Chong and Su Hua also came back from school. Everyone went home together.

--

Su Xiaolu ate sauerkraut fish with Old Wu at night.

With the sour and spicy taste, their appetites were noticeably better.

Old Wu drank less wine. He suddenly said, "Your parents will succeed in this business."

This way, it would be very delicious. If the restaurant's chefs simplified it, it would be delicious and affordable.

He had a huge sum of money, but he still worked so hard to earn a living. From the looks of it, he had no intention of using that money.

Old Wu found Su Sanlang quite interesting. He was really annoying, but his character was really good.