Ch 117: Research on The Medical Cuisine 1

Su Xiaolu focused on learning while thinking about what medicinal cuisine to make for Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian.

Good medicinal cuisine could replace three meals a day. It could achieve the effect of food therapy and could be enjoyed as normal meals.

Ordinary medicinal cuisine was just medicine.

It wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't delicious.

Su Xiaolu looked at the black medicinal cuisine in the casserole and said in disdain, "Master, your medicinal cuisine doesn't look good."

The visual impact was a little big. The person who told him that the medicinal cuisine was good was his master. When Su Xiaolu saw Old Wu cooking personally, she had some fantasies. He must be enjoying it.

But as she watched the white porridge turn from yellow to black, Su Xiaolu's entire body cracked.

She really... couldn't eat such medicinal cuisine.

Old Wu was so angry that he stirred the spoon and said, "I'm teaching you. Cooking can only be understood but not spread. Later, I'll add some seasoning. This medicinal cuisine will be done. It's not for you to eat. Why are you complaining? In the past, Zhou Heng ate many of my medicinal cuisines. He didn't say that it wasn't delicious!"

Although he frowned a little as he ate, he did eat, after all.

Su Xiaolu imagined it and silently sympathized with Zhou Heng. She did not expect such a thing to happen.

"Don't care if it's delicious or not. Just see if it has any medicinal properties."

Recommended for you
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Old Wu pulled a long face and scooped a spoon in front of Su Xiaolu.

"Have a taste."

This wasn't a discussion. It was an order.

Su Xiaolu felt that if she didn't eat it, Old Wu would really hit her in anger.

It looked black, but it was essentially porridge. She should just close her eyes and eat it.

Su Xiaolu closed her eyes and took a bite.

Seeing that she was so unwilling, Old Wu snorted. "Stupid girl."

"Yes... the drug is just right."

Su Xiaolu's mouth was filled with the taste of medicine. She really couldn't describe this taste. It was medicine and rice. It was definitely medicinal cuisine.

But it was also true that it tasted terrible. She was a little depressed. Could medicinal cuisine really be eaten like this?

"What are you thinking? Zhou Heng is doing well, isn't he? Don't you know that my medicinal cuisine is priceless? You're really a tricky brat. It's already good enough that you have something to eat."

Old Wu knocked Su Xiaolu on the head and carried the casserole down.

Su Xiaolu rubbed her head. It hurt a little. It seemed that the Master was really angry.

However, she was already used to it. Su Xiaolu followed behind Old Wu and asked, "Master, what if we use chicken soup or something good to make medicinal cuisine?"

She felt that the reason why Old Wu's medicinal cuisine was not delicious was probably because of the foundation. It was because of the boiled porridge and various ground medicinal herbs. Finally, some of the medicinal herbs had color and turned the porridge black. It was difficult to swallow just by looking at it.