The Dreaded Morning

Carina didn't sleep the entire night. She was way too anxious. She looked at the clock. 6:30 a.m. She went to take a long relaxing bath. An hour later she was out of the bathroom all dressed up.

"Nope, that isn't gonna work." Mia stated while eyeing Carina up and down. "What's wrong with my outfit?" Carina asked. "You are wearing a flower print frock Carina. How is that in any way appropriate for work?" Mia said.

"But I'm not going for work. It's just an internship" she replied. Mia shook her head. "Carina, if you were going anywhere else it wouldn't have been that big of a problem. But you are going to work with Victor Collins. And I heard he like it professional. Trust me girl, you don't wanna upset him." Mia said.

Carina was confused. If it was okay with others then why not with Victor? Before she could say anything, Mia threw a pair of clothes in her face. "Go change" Mia said. Carina headed back inside the washroom and changed. 

She looked at herself in the mirror. It was a black jumpsuit with a silver belt around the waist. Mia had very carefully handed Carina a few rings and a simple necklace to go with the outfit. The heels were a little high for Carina, but it was nothing she couldn't manage.

(THERE! After a lot of hate comments degrading my beautiful and lovely character, I have finally changed her outfit

(THERE! After a lot of hate comments degrading my beautiful and lovely character, I have finally changed her outfit. Happy now? Honestly, one should understand that not everyone finds modern day fashion interesting. Especially, not as someone as introverted as Carina. But I will agree, her previous outfit did look a little granny type, so here's the change. Now stop coming at me!)

"Mia, don't you think this is a little too much?" she asked stepping out of the bathroom. "Absolutely not. Now let's go. You don't wanna be late to meet Victor Collins." Mia replied. They headed outside to meet up with Nathan and Ashton. 

They saw the boys waiting in the campus garden. Ashton was wearing a white shirt and denim jeans. However Nathan, was a little more dressed up. He was wearing a blue button up with grey pants. He had paired that with brown boots and a brown belt.

Carina would be lying if she said she didn't find that hot

Carina would be lying if she said she didn't find that hot. His biceps flexing in that shirt. His beautiful brown hair set in place with gel. His posture of standing. Everything was screaming hot to Carina.

She looked back at Ashton to see him in those simple clothes. That's when it hit her. She and Nathan were the only ones dressed so formal. Why? She went up and asked Nathan the same question. "You'll see when you meet Victor Collins" he said.

Carina was confused and excited at the same time. Ever since the beginning she had heard talk roaming about Victor and his company on the campus.

She wanted to meet this infamous man who had so much control over her choices even before she started working there. "Just make sure not to get on his bad side and everything will work fine" Ashton said to which Nathan nodded. "Let's go."

------------

Victor was surprisingly in a happy mood today. Reason? He was meeting the girl that showed no fear of him. He had convinced the dean to assign Carina's internship in his company.

He was finally about to get the answer for why he had no power over those innocent hazel eyes. "Melissa, come in my office" he called her through his office phone. "Yes sir?" Melissa asked while keeping her eyes down and entering his office slowly.

"Today 2 students from Sky Heights University are going to come for their internship. Let me know as soon as they arrive" Victor ordered. "I w-will sir" Melissa replied. Victor motioned from his fingers asking her to leave.

"Carina Romanov, we will meet soon" he muttered under his breath while playing with the Rubik's cube in his hand.