Prince Charming

Carina groaned as she woke up. Her lower body was sore and she was naked.

"What time is it?" she mumbled, searching for a clock in the room. it was 4:30 p.m.

Carina carefully made her way out the bed and into the bathroom. "Should've called for me babygirl" Victor said from behind.

Carina jumped at the voice, almost losing her balance as her legs were still shaking.

"You scared me!" she said, placing a hand on her chest. Victor chuckled.

"You're so adorable" and the next second, Carina was in his arms as he picked her up bridal style.

Victor placed her on the sink and filled the tub with warm water. Taking a lavender scented oil, he put a few drops in the water.

"You done eye fucking me darling?" he smirked. Carina blushed as she realized she got caught.

But she wasn't having it, not today.

"Can I help it that you look so hot? No. So let me do my thing" she said as she continued to run her eyes up and down his body.

"A little bold are we?" Victor teased. "What can I say? I guess the company of the people you stay with really matters" she said back.

Victor chuckled. He picked her up and was about to put her in the tub when Carina stopped him.

"Stay with me?" she gave him puppy eyes. Victor groaned. "You know damn well I can't resist when you look at me like that."

Carina giggled at his statement. "That is exactly why I look at you like that" she pecked his cheek.

Victor placed her down and undressed himself. Both of them settled in the tub, Carina using Victor as a backrest. Not that he minded at all.

"Remember the first time we met?" Victor spoke. Carina smiled. "Yeah, you scared the shit out of me" she said.

Victor looked at her in shock. "Did you just curse?" he asked. Carina chuckled. "Am I not allowed to sir?" she smirked.

In the position the two were sitting in, it was impossible for Victor to hide what was happening to him under the water.

Carina purposefully shifted a little, as a result of which, Victor groaned. "Stop it Carina" he said.

"But your body says otherwise" she said as she ran her fingers on his thigh. Victor gripped her hips to stop her movements.

"Where has that innocent little girl who was even scared to look me in the eye gone hm?" Victor questioned.

Carina smirked. She turned around and straddled him. "You tainted her" she said looking straight in his eyes.

"Fuck Carina!" Victor gripped the edges of the tub as Carina roughly grinded on him.

She placed her hands on his chest for support, her nails digging in his skin. But Victor loved the pain.

"Faster" he said. But she slowed down. "Carina I swear to god –" she cut him off by placing her lips on his.

Everything was happening so suddenly that Victor couldn't even comprehend her actions.

As a result, Carina's tongue successfully entered his mouth.

Victor moaned in her mouth as she increased her pace. He gripped her neck and deepened the kiss.

At this point, even Carina was done with the foreplay. She lined him up at her entrance and pushed her body down, taking his entire length in one go.

Both of them threw their heads back in utter pleasure. Victor placed his hands on her hips so as to control her speed.

But Carina slapped them away. "Hands off Mister! Or I'm getting up" Victor groaned in annoyance at Carina's words.

His hands returned back to gripping the edge of the tub, whereas Carina increased her pace.

Carina took Victor hands and placed them on her boobs. Victor took the signal and started playing with them.

"Ah" Carina moaned when Victor pinched her nipple.

A tingly sensation ran through her body when Victor started sucking on her left nub. "Harderrr" she moaned. He happily complied.

As Carina felt herself getting close, she pulled Victor away from her chest and smashed their lips together.

This time, Victor didn't let her take control. He gave an unexpected thrust that hit Carina's g-spot causing her to gasp.

Taking that as an opportunity, Victor immediately thrusted his tongue in her mouth.

Carina tried telling him that she was about to cum, but it just came out as muffled noises.

"Fuck, you're clenching hard" Victor said as he pulled back. "I'm gonna –" she couldn't even finish her sentence as she orgasmed.

Victor thrusted up one last time before releasing his seeds deep in her. Carina's head fell on Victor's chest out of exhaustion.

Victor himself was panting, trying to catch his breath. This wasn't exactly how he was expecting this bath to go.

"I thought you had enough earlier, apparently not" he teased. Carina smiled. "I can never have enough of you" she said.

Victor lightly massaged her scalp to get her to relax. "Stop, I'm gonna fall asleep" Carina said, although she really didn't want him to stop.

"Go ahead, then I get to pick you up and take you out of here" Victor smiled. "Of course Prince Charming" Carina giggled.

Her giggles had now become the most addictive sound to Victor. He wanted to hear them every single minute of the day.

"Have I told you how adorable you are?" he asked. "A zillion times by now" Carina said as her eyes got heavy.

"How'd I get so lucky?" he asked to himself, but Carina heard it. "Coz you deserve it, simple" she said as she made his chest her pillow.

"You gonna fall asleep on me now?" he asked. "Wash me and carry me to bed prince charming" she said.

"You gonna keep calling me that now?" he asked. "You call me sooo many names, so yeah, I'll call you that prince charming" she replied.

Victor chuckled at her sweetness. He loved this woman more than anything.

He'd kill for her, kidnap for her, lose everything he had for her. Heck! He'd even die.....just for her.

As Carina's breathing got back to normal and she actually fell asleep on Victor's chest, one thing got pretty clear for him.

He couldn't live without her. She was his everything. There was nothing more he wanted than to have her by his side.

Have her by his side, all his life.