Punishing Himself

-----------------------

Content Warning: Self Harm

------------------------

"Julia told you everything?" Dylan asked as confirmation. "Yes she did" Carina replied.

She wanted to talk to Dylan and Felix alone, without Victor's interruption.

This is why they were sitting at a café as Victor was attending to a meeting.

Victor was furious when Dylan and Felix said they were leaving. But Carina had told them it was about Violet.

So they left an enraged Victor on his own.

Felix sighed as he put his head in his hands. Carina's eyes softened. She knew these two had also suffered during all of this.

"What did you want to talk about?" Felix asked. Carina hesitated before speaking.

"Did you two by any chance....see Victor at fault for.....everything?" she asked, nervously shifting in her seat.

Julia had told her that Dylan and Felix were furious on hearing that Victor was with Layla.

So when Violet took such a step because of her, it was possible that they also blamed Victor for it.

"We understand why you might think that way Carina" Felix said, taking her hand in his

"And its true. For a while, we did blame him" Dylan added. "Why change your mind then?" she asked.

Felix's grip tightened around her hand.

She saw Dylan struggling to form words, as his fist clenched and unclenched in nervousness.

That's when she understood why Felix had taken her hand. It wasn't for her comfort, instead it was for his.

And Dylan needed the exact same support right now.

Carina got up from her place and stood behind the boys. She gave them both a light peck on their foreheads. They visibly relaxed.

"Please tell me. I just want to help" she whispered to them. "It's so hard to talk about" Felix whispered back.

She took their big hands in her small ones. "Let it out. I promise it will help" she said. "Can we go somewhere private?" Dylan requested.

Carina agreed and they headed to the car. Entering the backseat, Carina sat in the middle of the boys.

Dylan rested his head on her right shoulder, while Felix rested his head on her left shoulder.

She lightly stroked their hair, waiting patiently for them to speak.

"He used to punish himself" Felix suddenly said, catching Carina off guard.

"Huh?" she asked confused. "Victor. He...he used to torture himself" Felix made himself more clear.

"We saw it. And it was horrible" Dylan added......

Dylan woke up to sounds of grunts. He and Felix had fallen asleep on the couch this night while drinking.

"Felix" Dylan shook him. Felix groaned but opened his eyes. "What?" he asked in an irritated tone.

"Do you hear those....grunts?" Dylan asked. After listening closely, even Felix could hear them.

"They're coming from Victor's room" Felix stated. They boys wondered why Victor would be grunting.

He couldn't possibly be fucking someone right? Afterall, today marked exactly one year of Violet's coma.