Hotel Room or Apartment?

Carina and Victor landed in California around 10 minutes ago. Their entire plane ride was awkwardly quiet. They were currently on their way from the airport to the hotel.

"Carina" Victor called. Her eyes on her lap she replied "Hmm?" "What happened in the car in New York...." He placed his index finger under her chin and made her look up. His lips changed into a smirk.

"I really enjoyed it" he finished. Carina's cheeks blushed and she tried to look away. But Victor gripped her chin, "Don't look away as if I didn't just give you your first ever orgasm a couple of hours ago darling" he whispered.

Carina was well aware of the fact that this car, even though separated in 2 parts, wasn't soundproof and that the driver could hear everything. Internally, she was thanking Victor for keeping his voice low.

"S-sir please" she said gripping Victor's wrist and trying to get his hand off her face. He looked her up and down one last time, licking his lips, before letting her go and facing the other side. He however, did keep a hand on her thigh the entire way till the hotel.

-------------

"Give me the best room you have" Victor said at the reception. "Of course sir. Nothing less than the b-best for you" the receptionist replied.

She looked through her computer for a couple of seconds before handing Victor the keys to the best room the hotel offered.

Carina was confused. Where were the keys to her room? she thought. "Umm s-sir" she called. Victor turned around to look at her. She didn't dare look into those fierce greenish blue eyes of him.

"Yes Ms. Romanov?" Victor asked in the most professional way Carina had ever heard him talk. "S-sir, I didn't r-receive the keys to m-my room" she said.

On any other occasion, Carina would have somehow gathered the courage to ask the receptionist for the keys. But this time Victor had booked everything. She didn't know anything about the bookings.

Victor's lips changed into a half smile. "Come with me Ms. Romanov. Let's talk about this in the room" he ordered before walking straight to the elevator.

Carina followed him like a lost puppy. They soon entered the elevator. Victor pressed the 23rd floor's button. Carina was a little surprised on finding out that this building had so many floors.

Apparently, Victor's room was on the highest floor. There was a ding sound and the elevator's doors opened. Carina noticed there was only one room on the entire floor.

Victor opened the door and casually walked in. Carina on the other hand, froze on the doorstep. This wasn't just a room, but an entire flat. 

Carina took her first step into a beautifulliving room. The windows were made out of glass. Since this room was so highup, sunlight was abundant in the entire area. There was an L – shaped couch inthe corner of the room which was facing a fireplace.

 There was an L – shaped couch inthe corner of the room which was facing a fireplace