Her Virginity

--------------------------------------

Content Warning: Ok so, the male protagonist basically blackmails the female protagonist to let him fuck her. 

He has her consent, but it's through blackmailing. Feel free to skip if you're uncomfortable. 

I'll be putting a summary before the beginning of the next chapter.

---------------------------------------

As soon as Victor said those words, Carina ran to her room and locked herself in. "Carina, open the door" Victor said banging harshly on it. Carina covered her ears in order to not listen to him.

"Don't make me mad Carina. I promise I'll be gentle if you listen to me" he said. "Go away!" she shouted.

A couple minutes passed and there was no sound from outside. Is he gone? she wondered but didn't dare open the door. Suddenly, she heard the lock click.

Carina pushed the door close with all her strength, but of course Victor was stronger. He pushed open the door causing Carina to fall down on the floor.

"Stupid of you to think you could escape by locking the door" he said throwing the key in front of her. He bent down and grabbed her jaw.

"Now listen closely. I won't fuck you without your consent. But I will get that consent either by hook or crook. Which means, I WILL fuck you today. The only thing you get to choose is whether I will be gentle or harsh with you. And trust me, I've taken other girls' virginity too. You don't want me to be rough on your first time. So, what will it be?"

Carina closed her eyes as she couldn't look in his intimidating ones. "N-no" she muttered out with all her strength. Victor sighed before getting up.

"You brought this on yourself" he said before heading out and slamming the door shut. Carina broke down and sobbed hysterically. She sat at the bed's edge and brought her knees close to her chest.

"God, please help me" she muttered to herself.

----------------

Carina fell asleep while crying. She jerked awake as she felt someone pull her up by her hair. "Ahh!" she cried out as Victor pulled her from her room all the way to his bed.

He threw her on top of it and hovered over her. "You – you don't have my c-consent" she blurted out. "I know darling" Victor said while leaning down and kissing her roughly.

He bit her lip when she denied him access into her mouth. Carina gasped and Victor took that as an opportunity to enter his tongue in her mouth.

His tongue explored several parts of Carina's mouth as his hand pulled down the straps of her dress. Victor pulled away from her mouth and pulled the dress over her head.

He licked his lips admiring the beauty in front of him. Carina saw it as an opportunity to run. She sprung out of the bed and ran towards the door.

"Lana Romanov" Carina stopped dead in her tracks when she heard Victor saying her sister's name. Victor's lips turned into an evil smirk as he walked towards her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and pulled her closer. "You know, I've seen her. She's really beautiful, not as beautiful as you, but still pretty" he said.

"S-seen her?" Carina asked. Victor nodded his head before saying "You want to see her too?" Carina looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"Come" Victor grabbed her arm and made her sit on the bed. He opened up his phone and showed it to Carina. There it was. Her little sister. Sipping on coffee in a café.