A Day Off

Carina woke up with a terrible headache. Last night she fell asleep crying. She needed him; his comfort. But he wasn't there. So she had to settle for Mia. She cried herself to sleep in her best friend's arms.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Mia said in a cheerful tone trying to make Carina feel better. "Good morning" Carina gave her a small smile.

"What time is it?" Carina asked. "11:30" Mia said. Carina's eyes widened. 11:30? She was supposed to be at work by maximum 9.

"Mia!" she screamed as she ran to the washroom to freshen up. "Woah! Relax Carina" "Relax?! How am I suppose to relax when I was suppose to be at work by 9?" Carina snapped back.

"He's gonna be so mad" Carina said running towards her closet. But Mia pulled her back making her sit on the bed. "What are you doing Mia? I'm already so late. Move!" Carina shouted.

"Relax, Nathan got you a day off" Mia informed her. Immediately, the worried look in Carina's eyes softened. "A day off?" she asked.

"Yeah, he told them you were not feeling well after your trip and got you a day off. Don't worry, Victor has approved your leave himself" Mia informed her.

Carina took a breath of relief. If Victor had approved, then there was no problem. "Geez! 5 days with him and you've learned how to shout" Mia sarcastically said.

Carina rolled her eyes at her friend's comment. "Come, let's eat something" she said dragging Carina to the cafeteria.

They bought some hotdogs and coffee and began their breakfast. As they were eating, Carina felt someone watching them. She turned around only to spot Mattheo.

He was standing there with the most evil smirk she had ever seen. "Mia" Carina gulped. "Yeah?" Mia asked not knowing about the situation.

"Why is he just standing there watching us like that?" Carina asked, now putting Mia's attention on Mattheo too. "I think we should leave" Mia said standing up.

Carina agreed with her friend and they both headed back to their dorm. However, the entire experience successfully gave Carina goosebumps.

----------

It was now 2:00 pm. Mia said her boss had agreed to give her only half a day off. So she had to leave for work.

Carina was getting lonely. She saw a movie that was already half playing on the laptop. "I guess Mia was watching this" she muttered to herself.

Both the girls shared a laptop. So Carina just decided to watch the movie Mia was watching. Mia was watching a movie called 'After'.

Such an innocent name right? Carina didn't think much and sat down with a couple of snacks.

Initially, the movie was good. Carina thought it was a romance movie. But oh how wrong she was. Soon enough, the film had Carina clenching her thighs together.

It was an erotic film. Oh god! What does Mia watch, she cursed her friend in her mind. Yet, no matter how much she wanted to, she couldn't get herself to close the movie.

Carina bit her lip, her breathing getting heavier watching the smutty scene unfold in front of her. She could feel her panties getting wet.

She closed her eyes, now only hearing sounds from the screen. Victor. That was the first thing she saw when her eyes closed. This was making her desperate for his touch.

Remembering the events with him, Carina had to clench her legs tighter. The noises from the screen not helping either.

Her hand went between her legs to press on her covered pussy. The need decreased but not vanished.

Carina jumped up on hearing her phone ring. She was broken out of her thoughts. She paused the movie and picked up her phone. It was Victor.

"H-hello" she said still breathing heavy. "Ms. Romanov" Victor's voice came. It was raspy and deep. Considering her condition, Victor's sexy voice didn't help Carina at all.

Instead, it just increased the wetness between her legs. "Y-you called?" Carina asked, now taking deep breaths. There was silence for a moment on the line.

"Carina, are you touching yourself right now?" Victor asked while Carina felt him smirking on the other side of the line. She wasn't doing that. But the urge to do so was increasing minute by minute.

"No sir, I'm not" she breathed out. "Hmm, then why the heavy breathing cherie?" he asked. "N-no reason sir" she lied. "Are you lying?" Victor asked, his voice getting deeper.

Carina knew he could read her like an open book. She would get in trouble if she lied. "I-I was just w-watching a movie s-sir" she stuttered. "Which one?" he asked. She gulped.

It wasn't an erotic name or something. He wouldn't figure out right? "It's called After" she said truthfully. She felt him smirk on the other side.

"You mean the 2019 one?" he asked. He knows. Carina sat there stunned and second - hand embarrassed realizing Victor knew about the movie damn well.

"I didn't know you did stuff like that Ms. Romanov" Victor teased. "No I don't. Mia was watching it and I-I just continued" she defended herself.

Victor hummed in a tone that told her he didn't believe a single word. "Anyways, how are you? Nathan said you were sick" Victor changed the subject, making Carina relax.

Should I tell him? Carina questioned herself. Was it a good idea to tell Victor about Mattheo? Just then, someone knocked on her door.

"Someone's here, just give me a sec" she told Victor. Carina got a weird chill as she walked towards the door. She started wondering if she should open it or not.

"Who is there?" she asked. No response. Suddenly everything went quiet before Carina heard loud banging on her door. She gulped, now feeling more than scared.

"W-who is it?" she stuttered taking steps back. Her phone was still on her ear, thereby giving Victor access to every sound.

The door was kicked open and there stood.....Mattheo!

"Hello darling"