Past - 1

A/N: The words in italic are the past

--------------------

"It's not my position to tell you Carina" Julia sighed. They were sitting in Julia's car right now.

Julia wasn't giving in on telling Carina about the incident. Carina didn't say anything.

She wanted her words to be meaningful, so she took her time to think.

"Do you want me to help him?" Carina finally spoke. Julia looked at her wide eyed. "H-help him?" she questioned and Carina nodded.

"Victor loves me. Maybe I can use this love to make him forget all about the pain" Carina said.

She noticed the spark of hope that had lighted in Julia's eyes. But then, Julia frowned.

"But it was love itself that caused him the pain" Julia mumbled but Carina caught it. "Love? How?" she asked.

Julia contemplated whether to tell Carina or not. At last, she gave in on Carina's wish.

"It all happened 7 years ago" Julia started........

"Victor! Victor!" Violet rushed to her brother's dorm room to show him her full A's report card.

As she reached, she found the door locked. This was weird because Victor rarely locked his door.

She was about to knock when she heard noises. Noises one makes during 'having fun'.

Violet smirked realizing what her brother was doing and made it her mission to tease him about it.

She was backing off the door when she bumped into someone. "Oh hey Dylan" she greeted as she turned around.

"How do you always know it's me?" Dylan chuckled. "You've got the softest chest. What can I say?" Violet smiled at him.

Dylan shook his head at her. "And why exactly are we outside the room instead of being in there?" Felix asked as he walked over.

Violet bit her lip as she giggled. The boys raised their brows. "Violet?" Dylan asked with a hint of suspicion in his voice.

"Oh no! I didn't do anything. But Victor seems to be doing a lot of things with his 'girlfriend'" she said, making sure to put the word girlfriend in colons.

"Layla's here?" Felix asked with a hinge of excitement in his voice.

"Oh that means Victor's gonna be busy all night" Dylan said as he high fived Felix. But then, he noticed Violet.

All her expressions had dropped. Her excitement turned into sadness.

"You good?" Dylan asked her. "L-Layla Gomez?" Violet asked, her voice wavering. "Yeah. Why?" Felix said.

Tears fell from Violet's eyes and she threw herself in Dylan's arms. "Hey, what's wrong?" Dylan asked as he rubbed her back.

Violet cried in his chest until her cries turned into sniffles. "Sorry" she said as she backed away. But the boys didn't let her go.

"What's wrong Violet?" Felix asked sternly. Violet looked down. "Can we sit and talk?" she muttered.

The boys agreed and they headed to the cafeteria.

"You know how last year I almost got expelled for burning the college answer sheets room?" Violet asked.

The boys remembered the event when the room that contained the exam answer sheets for the first term burnt down and everyone had to give a re - exam.