Let Me Go!

-----------------------

Content Warning: Sexual Assault

-----------------------

"Hello darling" he said with a smirk. He was leaning against the doorframe looking at Carina like she was some sort of prey. His eyes sparkled with evilness.

Carina backed away until she bumped into a wall. "W-what are y-you doing here?" she asked in a scared tone.

"I'm just finishing what I started yesterday" Mattheo smirked, walking towards her. Carina gulped. "G-go away" she said trying to sound brave.

Victor, who was hearing everything, got curious. Who was she asking to leave? "Carina, are you okay?" Victor asked, making Carina realize about his presence.

"No!" she screamed when Mattheo grabbed her waist pulling her into him. "Shh. We don't want anyone hearing now do we?" he asked.

She hit his chest with her small fists, her phone still in her hand. "Let me go!" she cried out struggling in his hold.

Victor sensed something was wrong and immediately headed to his car. The university was a 10 minute drive from the office.

Mattheo yanked her head back using her hair. "Who's gonna save you now huh? Your pretty little boyfriend seems to be at work" Mattheo smirked.

Carina had tears in her eyes. "H-he's not my boyfriend. A-and you need to l-leave me alone" she said, trying to sound strong.

"Oh so your single? I bet you're a virgin too" Mattheo said. Carina closed her eyes tight, struggling even more.

"Don't worry darling, I'll be gentle. I promise" Mattheo said dipping his head in the crook of her neck. "No! Stop please" Carina sobbed out, the tears now becoming unstoppable.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a lamp on the table beside her. She picked it up and smashed it on Mattheo's arm. "Ah you bitch!" he screamed backing away.

Carina saw it as an opportunity and ran out of the room. Unfortunately, everyone was at their respective internship offices. This part of the building was empty.

Carina didn't have anyone to go to. "Carina! Are you okay?" Victor asked through the phone making Carina realize he was still there.

"Help me. Save me Victor. Save me" she cried out to him, still running as Mattheo chased her. "I'm coming darling. I'm coming" he said. Unfortunately, there seemed to be a lot of traffic.

Carina could hear Victor honking at the cars in front of him. She turned a corner and stopped to take a breath. Just as she was about to start running again, a hand pulled her back by the waist.

"No! Let go of me!" she shouted at Mattheo. He slapped her hard causing her to fall on the ground. He yanked her head back with her hair making her shriek in pain.

"You think you can run away from me slut?" Mattheo growled. He slapped her again leaving his fingerprints on Carina's soft cheeks.

"S-stop. Please s-stop. L-let me go" she begged him. "Oh I will let you go. Don't worry about that. But first I want to have some fun" Mattheo smirked evilly.

He threw her over his shoulder as she begged him to let her go.

Smack!

"Shut up before I decide to turn this pretty ass of yours redder than a tomato!" Mattheo threatened. Immediately, Carina quieted down her sobs.

"Good girl" he said. She looked at her phone with tears in her eyes. Only Victor knew what was happening. Only he could save her.

"Please come fast Victor" she muttered under her breath so low that Mattheo couldn't even hear it.