Punishment

The next morning was a hassle. Carina woke up 15 minutes late because Mia closed her alarm in sleep. This meant, she had to skip breakfast if she wanted to reach on time.

Without thinking much, she put on a black turtle neck shirt with some denim jeans and wore a grey over coat on it. 

She looked professional enough

She looked professional enough. As she headed out, she saw Nathan waiting for her. He looked hot. Carina started comparing him with Victor.

Apparently, Victor won in every single category in her mind – except for kindness. "Hi" she greeted him with a smile. "Hello beautiful" he said taking her hand and kissing her knuckles. She blushed.

"Why are you limping?" he asked as they walked to his car. Carina blushed. "Umm, just h-hit my foot on the table, yeah" she said awkwardly.

Nathan just hummed. The next second, she was in his arms. "W-what are you doing?" she asked. "Well, you're having trouble walking so I'm helping you" he replied.

Carina mumbled a small 'ok, thank you' and they headed to his car. Nathan placed her down on the car seat and started the drive. Soon, they were at the office.

"Ms. Romanov, Mr. Byers" Melissa called out. They turned around to see her. "Sir has called you both in his office" she said and left. "Uh! I hate this" Nathan complained making Carina chuckle.

"You whine like a baby" she said. Nathan just smiled at her. This gave her butterflies. Can you be attracted to 2 men? she questioned herself. They entered the office.

"Sit" Victor commanded. Nathan was about to take the middle seat when "I thought I told you I like the middle chair empty" Victor growled.

Nathan sat on the right side chair. "So, it's been a week since you two have been here" Victor said.

A week and I've already fucked him, twice, Carina thought. "Ms. Romanov!" Victor's voice brought her out of her thoughts. "Are you even listening?" he asked sternly.

"S-sorry sir" she stuttered out. "I asked, do you both think you deserve your week's salary?"

Carina thought for a moment. She hadn't done any work. She had just....lost her virginity to him. Yup. She definitely deserved her salary.

"Yes sir" she said looking down. Victor hummed and took out a cheque book. He signed them both a cheque each and handed it to them.

"Thank you sir" Nathan said and got up to leave. "I didn't say you could leave" Victor growled. Nathan sat back down and gulped.

"From today onwards, you two will be put in specific headquarters. I have been told that you Mr. Byers, are really good at marketing. Is that right?" Victor asked.

"Yes sir" Nathan said. "Very well then, you will work under Melissa in the marketing sector" Victor announced.

"And you Ms. Romanov....hmm, what are you good at?" he pretended to think. Victor bent down to her ear and whispered,