Her First Orgasm

The front of the car was divided by a wall. Victor pressed a button and said "Let's go Immanuel". That button must be to communicate with the driver, Carina thought.

"Yes Ms. Romanov. This button does help me talk to the driver since the back part of this car is soundproof." Victor told her. Carina looked at him with shock. How did he know what she was thinking?

Victor decided to ignore her shocked face and start a conversation. "So tell me Ms. Romanov. How was your day yesterday after our meeting?" Victor asked while grabbing a bottle of wine. "G-good sir" she whispered. Victor looked her up and down.

This time, she was wearing a black turtle neck and a white skirt that stopped right above her knee. God she's hot, Victor thought. He changed his seat and sat beside her. Carina gulped and moved a little further away.

Victor didn't like this so he shifted closer. Before she could move away again, Victor grabbed her arm and made her sit on his lap. "S-sir" Carina stuttered while squirming in his hold.

"Stop moving Carina" Victor warned. Stop moving? Then let me go! Carina thought. She didn't stop moving though. She didn't like his touch.

Suddenly, something poked her in the butt. She stilled all movements. Fuck! her mind said. Carina knew what just happened. She was innocent but not stupid.

"I warned you" Victor whispered in her ear making her whole body shiver. He placed a hand on her knee. Carina felt butterflies. Butterflies?! What is wrong with me? She thought.

"On a scale of 1 – 5, how good was your day?" Victor asked while slowly slipping his hand under her skirt and resting it on her thigh. "T-two sir" she managed to stutter.

"Two? That doesn't seem too good to me" he said. Carina looked down not knowing what to say. Victor rested back on the seat, with his hand still on her thigh. He began drawing circles there.

"It's okay. I understand not every day is a good day" he said. Carina nodded. She felt wetness pooling down there. She clenched her thighs together to soothe the sensation. Victor smirked seeing her reaction.

"Do you need something Carina?" he asked in the most dangerous as well as sexiest voice Carina had ever heard. Yup, this was definitely not helping her. "N-no sir" she said.

Victor got closer to her ear and whispered, "I don't like liars Ms. Romanov." Carina had to clench her thighs tighter. "P-please s-sir" she said. "Please what?" he asked. "P-please let me g-go" she replied.

Victor didn't like this. She needed him to touch her but she wasn't giving in. Carina gulped on seeing Victor's lips turn into the most devilish smirk she had ever seen.

Victor spread her legs with his hand. His cold rings touched her skin increasing the wetness within her legs. He slowly touched her clit over her panties.

Carina gasped. She tried to pull away but Victor gripped her waist tightly. He slowly started to draw circles there.

"You sure you want me to let go?" he asked innocently as if he wasn't teasing her below the cloth. Carina opened her mouth to say yes but instead let out a low moan.

She hated herself. Her body was betraying her. Her mind wanted to pull away but her body denied it. Victor's smirk grew on hearing her moan.

"I don't think you want me to pull away Ms. Romanov" he said. Carina closed her eyes due to the immense pleasure. Victor didn't know this but Carina was still a virgin. She had never even masturbated, let alone orgasm.

"S-sir p-please" she begged. Her breathing started to get heavy. Victor pulled away leaving her gasping for air. "You're a virgin, aren't you?" he asked.

Victor very well knew the difference between touching a virgin and touching someone experienced. Carina looked down not knowing what to say.

He lifted her chin with his index finger staring straight in her eyes. "Answer me" he growled. "Y-yes sir" she admitted. Her face turned red with embarrassment.

But she was also happy thinking that now Victor would leave her knowing she isn't experienced. However, Victor's reaction was completely the opposite.

He smirked. "That means you're all pure for me" he said while dipping his head in the crook of her neck. He started kissing her there making sure not to suck.

Carina gripped Victor's arms tightly. She threw her head back due to the feeling. This gave Victor more place to attack her neck. Simultaneously, Victor's hand reached back down under her skirt and over her panties.

"So wet" he mumbled in her neck while tracing around her clit. "P-please" Carina begged. She didn't know what she was begging for, but she was too into it to even realize she was begging.

Victor however, knew exactly what she wanted. He slipped her panties to the side and started running his finger up and down her folds. Carina moaned loudly while arching her back. No one had ever touched her there.

Victor slowly entered his index finger in her. She moaned again and squirmed in his hold. But Victor's grip was too tight. "You like that babygirl?" he asked.

She vigorously nodded her head. But Victor didn't like this. He pulled her hair making Carina snap open her eyes. He stared right at her eyes and warned "Words Carina. Or I'll stop."

"Y-yes s-sir. I like – ahh" she moaned halfway through her sentence. Victor picked up his pace and started thrusting his finger into her faster. Carina's voice got louder and moans got frequent. She was so grateful for the car being soundproof.

She felt something – a knot – forming in her stomach. She felt the urge to pee. "Y-you need to l-let me g-go" she said. "And why is that sweetheart?" Victor asked.

Sweetheart? Carina was shocked on hearing this come from Victor's mouth. But she was not in a state to ask him that. "B-because I m-might – ahh – I n-need to pee" she said.

Victor chuckled at her innocence. "You're not going to pee darling. You're about to cum" he said. Cum?! As in my first ever orgasm?! Carina thought.

"B-but I've ne – umhh – never had an o-orgasm before" she said. "Well then it's my pleasure to be the first to introduce this heaven to you" Victor said. He increased the pace of his finger.

"Think you can take 2?" he asked. Carina bit her lip. "Don't do that. You're making it impossible for me to control myself" Victor said. "Ah!" she screamed as Victor added another finger. He didn't slow down his pace though.

He went closer to her ear and whispered, "Cum for me Ms. Romanov." That sexily dangerous voice broke the knot in Carina's stomach. She released all over Victor's fingers.

But Victor didn't pull out. He continued his actions making her ride through her orgasm. Carina's eyes shut tight as she enjoyed this feeling.

Victor pulled out once Carina came down from her high. He brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them clean. "So sweet" he said as he enjoyed tasting the woman he wanted to devour.

Carina's cheeks turned red due to everything that had just happened. Victor looked at her flushed state and cracked a smile. "Good job Carina" he said while putting her panties back in place and setting her down beside him.

Carina however, did not know what just happened or why it happened. But she could not deny the fact that she liked it. Victor wanted to hear it from her though.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked her while handing her a glass of water. Carina's cheeks turned as red as a tomato. She nodded. "I'm sorry? I didn't HEAR you?" Victor said putting pressure on the word hear.

"Y-yes sir. It w-was good" she replied. "On a scale of 1 – 5?" he asked. "F-four sir" he received an answer. Victor raised a brow.

"Four?I wonder what I did wrong" Victor said sarcastically. He bent to her ear andwhispered, "No worries. I'll make sure I turn that four to a five during ourstay in California."