Feelings

"That bastard!" Mia exclaimed referring to Mattheo. "We should tell the dean" Ashton said. Nathan sighed. "We can't. We don't have proof" he said.

"Why do you need proof? It happened with Carina and she is ready to say it. You're also an eye witness" Mia said. Nathan shook his head.

"It's not that simple. He's the dean's nephew. Without anything solid, the dean won't do anything" Nathan explained.

Mia sighed and walked to the bed, sitting next Carina who was still shaking from the incident. "Hey" she held Carina's hand.

Immediately, Carina pulled her hand away. "Relax, it's just me" Mia assured her. Carina looked up and her silent tears turned into broken sobs.

"What have I done to deserve this Mia?" Carina questioned. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You don't deserve this" Mia said pulling Carina into a comfortable hug.

She looked at the boys, silently indicating them to give the girls some privacy. Ashton nodded and pulled Nathan out with him.

Mia wanted to punch that son of a bitch in the face. But Nathan was right. Being the dean's nephew, he had an advantage. Carina closed her eyes, thinking about the incident.

She remembered her mind drifting off to.....Victor? Carina was confused as to why she was thinking of Victor at the time.

She's scared of him. He forced her. She should hate her. Yet at the moment of trouble, he was the one she wanted to see there.

"Mia" Carina called out finally deciding to tell Mia about everything. Mia hummed in response. Carina pulled away looked straight in her eyes.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone" she said. Mia raised a brow. "When have I ever told your secret to anyone?" Mia said assuring Carina that she could open up to her.

"No Mia. You need to understand. What I'm about to tell you is not like anything else" Carina said scaring Mia even more. "What is it?" Mia asked seriously.

"First promise. I don't want you in trouble" Carina said. Mia promised, still confused on what Carina was about to say that would put her in trouble.

"In California I-I lost my....." Carina trailed off but Mia squeezed her hand indicating her to continue. Taking a deep breath Carina said "I lost my virginity to.....to Victor Collins."

Mia gasped and immediately stood up from the bed. "What?!" she shouted. "Mia calm down! No one else can know" Carina said.

"Carina you! You lost your.....virginity?" Mia asked whispering the last word. "Can you please sit down" Carina requested. "B-but your virginty....to him!" Mia said shocked.

"Please sit Mia. I'll tell you everything" Carina said. Mia complied and then Carina started her story. From the finger fucking in the car to the actual day of it happening.

She left out the plane incident though, not wanting to tell Mia about three men doing that to her. "So he basically forced you?" Mia asked making Carina nod.

"Get up" she said standing up. Carina looked at her friend confused. "Get up Carina. We're gonna go to the police right this instant. I'm gonna go get Ashton and Nathan. Let's go" Mia said.

This is what Carina feared. Victor's threat came running to her mind. "Stop" she called out to Mia.

"You can't tell anyone Mia. He told me not to tell anyone too. Yet I told you. Now please, don't tell anyone else" she informed her friend. "But he raped you!" Mia exclaimed.

Carina sighed and told Mia to come next to her. Mia sat back down. "I know he did Mia. I know. That's what confuses me" Carina said. Mia raised a brow indicating for her to explain further.