Angry Sex

Victor literally threw Carina on his bed. He slammed the door shut as he removed his suit jacket.

Carina backed up in fear until she hit the headboard. Rolling his sleeves up, Victor took frighteningly long strides towards her.

He pulled her down and hovered over her. "You did not think even ONCE, to let me know where you were going?" he spat at her.

"S-sorry" Carina's voice barely came out in a whisper. She wasn't sure why it was so necessary to tell Victor whenever she was going out.

"Why was your phone switched off?" he asked. "B-battery dead" Carina replied.

Victor was about to say something when he took a good look at her. She was trembling.

Her hands were on Victor's chest, ready to push him away if needed. There were tears in her eyes. Her lips were quivering.

Guilt and regret immediately rushed through Victor's mind. He got up and stood as far away as possible from Carina.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry" he apologized, taking steps back until he hit the wall.

Carina sat up straight. She was still shivering from slight fear. But she knew that now Victor would not hurt her.

"Come here" she said, opening her arms for him. Victor looked at her with shock. "You don't want me to leave you alone?" he asked.

Carina shook her head. Victor walked over and into her arms. She gave him the warmth he needed.

"What happened?" Carina asked. She knew there was some reason for Victor acting like this. "Just the hospital" Victor replied.

"Can you tell me in detail?" she asked. "The doctors were careless with my sister's health, so it got deteriorated" Victor informed her.

Carina hummed. "You better now?" she asked. "Yeah. But I'm still so mad" he replied. "At me?" Carina asked, hoping the answer to be no.

"On you and on the doctors" Victor said. "Why me?" she asked. Victor sat up straight in front of her.

"Because you left. You left without telling me. I thought you were gone. I was so worried. I thought you left me because of how I am" Victor said, looking straight into Carina's eyes.

Her eyes softened. "I love you Victor. And I do not plan on ever leaving you" she said, cupping his face and kissing him.

The kiss soon turned into a make out session. Victor trailed kisses along her jaw until he reached her neck.

He stopped and looked at her. "I want to fuck my anger out. Can I do that?" he asked her.

Carina was hesitant at first. What if he went too rough and she couldn't take it?

"You can use your safe word and I'll stop. I promise" Victor said, as if reading her mind.

"O-okay then" Carina said, giving him a small smile. But Victor smirked. "You love teasing me hm?" he asked.

Carina was confused at first. "You love tying me up and not letting me cum, don't you?" he asked while running his thumb on her bottom lip.

Carina blushed as she remembered the events. But her eyes soon widened as she realized what Victor was implying.

He was going to get her back for it just like he had promised he would. "Victor– " "Sir" Victor corrected her. "Call me sir."

"S-sir, what will you d-do?" Carina asked, nervous. "Things you never even imagined I could do" he said. Carina gulped as Victor got up.