The Game

--------------------------------------------

Content Warning: Sexual Assault

---------------------------------------------

The meeting went on for about 2 hours. Carina was just an intern, so she wasn't allowed to say anything, just observe. Not that she was complaining. She was confused as to why Victor brought her here. It's not like she was of any use during the meeting.

As they reached back to their hotel, Carina's heart started beating fast. She was getting anxious now. She hadn't even asked Victor what game he wanted to play. She just said yes.

I'm an idiot, she thought. Victor opened the door and let her in first. He came in soon after making sure to lock the door. Carina headed to her room.

"Ms. Romanov" came Victor's voice stopping her. She turned around. "And where do you think you're going?" he asked. "To c-change" she replied. Victor raised a brow.

"Have you forgotten about our game babygirl?" he asked. "N-no sir. I'll change a-and be right b-back" she said while shuffling on her feet.

"No. You don't need to change. Drink water, use the washroom, I don't care. But come in my room in 10 minutes" he ordered. He left without giving Carina a chance to answer.

-----------------

Carina washed her face and stared at the mirror in the bathroom. Outside these walls was her worst nightmare. She had no idea what was about to happen next. But it was Victor. Surely it can't be good. She took a deep breath and stepped out.

There he was. Sitting in all his glory. But something was wrong. Victor was wearing a sweater in the middle of spring. Why? Carina couldn't find an answer to that.

As she walked forward, Victor's eyes snapped to her. "Come sit here" he commanded patting the place next to him on the bed. She did as told.

"Have you ever heard of the game of 'Roll or Strip'?" he asked. Carina's eyes widened on the word strip. "Strip?" she asked. "Yes Ms. Romanov. Now answer my question" Victor growled.

She shook her head no. "It's very simple" he said while leaning back on the headboard of the bed. "You and me, we both roll the dice. Whoever gets the lower number has to remove a piece of clothing. The game goes on until one of the players is completely naked" he said casually as if he wasn't just asking Carina to make herself completely vulnerable to him.

"Naked?" Carina asked shocked. Victor shrugged his shoulders. Carina gulped. "B-but sir I-I....." her words trailed off due to the look of his intimidating eyes.

Victor rose up and got closer to her face, so close that they could feel each other's breath. "You saying no to playing?" he frighteningly whispered.

Carina closed her eyes before answering "N-no sir. I-its just I'm n-not c-comfortable with s-stripping." "I don't care. I asked you if you were sure didn't I? And what did you say? You said yes. Now there's no going back" he replied while getting back to his previous spot.

"B-but I –" "Enough!" Victor growled. "Now play Carina or forget that you ever even owned that watch" he said. Carina's eyes got watery as fear struck her due to Victor's tone and due to the fact that there was a chance of losing that watch.

She couldn't lose it. It was the last possession she had remaining of her mother. Victor knew this. He had sources that figured out how important this watch was to Carina. Victor's searches didn't leave anything hidden from him.

Even the smallest details. At this point, Carina had no privacy from him. But she was still unaware of this fact. He threw the dice towards her and said one word – roll.