Roles Reversed

Victor gulped when he saw Carina line up all the different toys she had brought with her.

"It really helps when you have a room full of these" she said turning around and looking at him.

"What do you plan on?" he asked. "Well, first of all, I plan on telling you some rules" she said. Victor raised his brow.

"You know I don't follow rules right?" he said, his tone changing to the commanding Victor Carina knew. She smirked.

"Fuck" Victor groaned when she lightly palmed his growing erection. "Come again?" she said.

"I. don't. follow. rules." Victor gritted out. "See that attitude? We're gonna have to remove it" Carina said, climbing on top of him.

"Rule no. 1. Throughout our time right now, you're gonna call me ma'am" she said.

"No chance!" Victor said tearing his gaze away from her. Carina bent down and started lightly kissing his chest.

She did that for a while before starting to suck. Victor moaned out at the unfamiliar feeling.

She went lower and lower until she reached the waistline of his boxers.

Carina lightly grazed her hand over Victor's bulge. "Carina" Victor moaned out only to squeak in pain the next second.

She palmed him hard. "Correct yourself" Carina warned. Victor shook his head no, refusing her command.

"Oops. That was rule 2. You obey everything I say" she said getting up. The next thing Victor knew, he was getting blindfolded.

"Bad boys get punished, not pleasured" she whispered in his ear, giving him goosebumps.

Victor's entire body jerked when he felt something cold on it. Not long before, it turned into a burning feeling.

It was the temperature changing lube. It was cold on touch, but turned into a burning feeling when someone blew on it.

Victor's boxers got surprisingly tight for him. Carina smirked on seeing that.

"How does it feel?" she ran a finger over the outline in his boxers. "So good" Victor moaned as his hands clenched into fists.

His hips involuntarily bucked up to increase the friction. But it wasn't long before he whined as Carina removed her finger from there.

"Now, what do you call me?" she asked, blowing on the lube over Victor's chest. "M-Ma'am" he said surrendering.

"Good. Rule no. 3. You do not cum without permission" she said.

Carina was determined to get back at him for what he did to her in the plane.

Holding your orgasm is one of the hardest things to do. Victor whined but agreed.

"Rule 4. Speak only when spoken to" Carina liked this rule. Victor nodded, eager to just get her started.

"Rule 5. I need verbal answers from you" she said and he nodded yet again.

Victor realized his mistake when the burning sensation on his chest returned.

"Y-yes ma'am" he answered correctly. Carina removed his blindfold and grabbed his jaw, looking straight in his eyes.

"Ever heard of the color system?" she asked. "Yes ma'am" Victor replied. "Tell me" she demanded.

"Green if you're okay with what's happening, yellow if you want things to slow down, and red if you want everything to just completely stop" Victor said.

"Good. We'll be using it right now" she said, leaving his jaw.

"What are you doing?" he asked when she started to pick something from the toys.