8 Days

"Understood?" Garry asked. He had just explained Carina what she was suppose to do. Unfortunately for her, she didn't understand a single thing.

But her shy nature didn't allow her to ask again. So she just shook her head yes. Garry sighed.

"Carina, I've been told you're an introvert. But really, if there is anything you didn't understand, let me know. I don't mind explaining again" Garry tried to help her get comfortable.

"No really, it's okay" she lied. "You know you're suppose to do this work for Victor right?" Garry asked surprising her. "What?" she questioned.

"Yeah well, the management department is handled directly by him. So if you didn't understand what I just told you, you won't be able to do the work correctly for him. Victor's a perfectionist so that's definitely going to anger him" Garry said.

Well, now he got Carina's attention. No one wants to meet an angry Victor Collins. She shifted in her place before saying "Could you just explain everything....again?"

Garry chuckled. "Of course! That's what I'm being paid for." Suddenly, Carina's body jerked and she lost balance, falling straight into Garry's arms.

"You good?" Garry asked confused. Fuck you Victor! Carina cursed Victor in her mind. He started the stupid vibrator. She was guessing it was on a 4 or 5.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. J-just a little t-tired from standing" she gave Garry an awkward laugh.

"Oh okay, let's go to my cabin then. Sorry the elevator isn't working so we'll have to take the stairs. But it's just one floor so it's fine" Garry said.

Stairs?! Carina was freaking out. "Follow me" Garry said before walking to the stairs. Carina started walking and immediately had to bite her lip.

She had to take very small steps for the vibrator to not move in her. She stopped in front of the first step. I can't even walk properly and now I have to climb stairs, Carina sighed in her mind.

"Come on now" Garry said, 7 steps above. As soon as Carina lifted her leg and placed it on the first step, she let out a moan, which she thankfully covered with a cough.

"You sure you're good?" Garry asked confused. Carina just nodded. By the time they reached the top, Carina's lip was almost about to bleed from biting so hard.

That stair climbing was hard. They reached Garry's cabin. Carina clenched her legs harder as she felt the vibrator's speed increasing.

"Um Garry, you head inside. I have to make a call" she said in the fastest speed Garry had ever heard her talk in. He nodded and headed inside.

Immediately, Carina called Victor. "Yes babygirl?" she could hear the smug tone in his voice. He knew what he was doing.

"Can you stop?" for the first time ever, she talked to Victor with an attitude. "Was that attitude I heard?" Victor said in a dark tone. Carina sighed.

"Can you stop, please?"

"That's better. But I have no idea what you're talking about"

"V-Victor, I'm trying to w-work. And this isn't h-helping" she felt the vibrations increase and let out an accidental moan. Thankfully, no one was around.

"What did you call me?"

"S-sir. I meant sir. Can you p-please at least turn it d-down"

"But it's your punishment darling"

"I know. B-but I said I'm sorry and if you keep this up, I w-won't be able to control for long"

"Oh you don't wanna do that in front of Garry now do you?"