Mattheo

------------------------

Content Warning: Consensual Non Consent (CNC)

------------------------

Victor was pacing around his room waiting for Chase's call. Chase was supposed to pick up, or more like kidnap Mattheo and bring him to Victor.

Chase hated doing this. It was dangerous and illegal. But he didn't dare go against Victor's orders. So all day long, Chase kept following Mattheo's tracks.

"Yeah I'm right behind him. Waiting for the right moment to kidnap" Chase informed Melissa. Melissa sighed. "Just be safe okay?" she said. He hummed and cut the call.

Victor didn't know this. But Chase and Melissa had been together for almost 3 years now. The moment Melissa saw Chase, she was attracted to him.

The same could be said for Chase. Initially, both started off as 'friends with benefits'. But during their journey, love developed between the 2.

They decided not to tell Victor about it. No reason for doing so, just their gut. Just like her boyfriend, Melissa also despised Chase doing such jobs. But Victor's orders weren't to be broken.

At around 10 pm, Mattheo finally headed back to his dorm. His roommate, thankfully for Chase, had gone for a family trip. So Chase saw this as an opportunity and barged into Mattheo's dorm.

"What the fuck! Who are you?" Mattheo screamed out. "Shut the fuck up and come with me!" Chase said pointing his gun at Mattheo. That made the boy freeze.

"No. I'm not coming with you. G-get out or I'll scream for help" Mattheo said. Chase raised a brow. "Scream for help and get killed? Do you really want that?" he threatened.

The next second Mattheo was on the floor being handcuffed. "Good choice" Chase said referring to the fact that Mattheo didn't resist.

Dragging Mattheo all the way to his car, Chase threw him inside. "Is this the doing of that Collins?" Mattheo asked. He had recognized Victor the moment he barged into the room.

Chase ignored him and took the driver's seat. He gave Mattheo a pill. "Take it" he commanded. When Mattheo didn't listen, he threatened.

"Look, don't make this harder on yourself. You're already in trouble. If you take this pill, I assure you that you will stay alive" Chase said.

Scared, Mattheo complied. He couldn't run off anyway. It was a sleeping pill. Chase thanked the Lords that Mattheo took it without resistance.

He wasn't in the mood to knock someone out right now. It was time to call the devil. "Sir" Chase said. "You have him?" Victor asked. "Yes sir"

"Okay then, you know where to bring him" and with that, Victor ended the call. Chase sighed. "You're in for a ride buddy" he said looking at Mattheo before starting the drive to Victor's dungeons.

-----------

Mattheo opened his eyes only to find himself in a dimly lit room. Surprisingly, his hands were not tied. "Where am I? Help!" he screamed. No reply.

He started harshly banging on the door. "Can someone hear me? Help!" he shouted again but in vain.

"Shut the fuck up will you!" a voice echoed in the room. Mattheo recognized that voice. "W-where are you?" he questioned now in a much lower tone.

After that encounter, Mattheo had researched on Victor Collins. He knew here and there about Victor before that, but only after his research did he realize how dangerous Victor was.

"Oh, you can't see me but I can" Victor's voice came from a corner. Mattheo looked in that corner only to find a speaker. "W-why am I h-here?" he asked.