Hide and Seek

-----------------------

Content Warning: Consensual Non - Consent (CNC)

-----------------------

Carina stood in the middle of the dimly lit room. Straight from her line of vision, was the bed.

Victor stood to her right, while Dylan took the left. Yet, they both maintained a good 5 feet distance from her.

She scanned the room, but found no sign of Felix. Just as she was about to ask, Felix walked in.

"How are you?" he asked with a genuine smile on his face. She smiled back. "I'm good" she said.

Felix nodded before asking "Do you remember what I whispered in your ear at breakfast today?"

"And I love games"

Felix's words echoed in Carina's mind. She nodded. "Didn't Victor tell you how you're supposed to answer us?" Felix asked.

Carina noticed how his carefree look had suddenly changed into something completely different.

Never had he looked like this to her. There was a sudden urge in Carina to kneel in front of him. His aura was very dominating.

"I did. But I think she likes to defy us" Victor's voice brought her out of her mind. Wait, no!

They hadn't even started, and Carina had already put them in the mindset that they might have to punish her.

"Sorry, I forgot. And yes, I remember your words Felix" she quickly corrected herself. "Sir" Dylan's voice boomed from her left.

She gave him the confused look. "You'll call us all sir, got it?" Dylan said. "Yes sir" Carina replied verbally.

"What did I say sweetheart?" Felix asked. Carina's eyes widened at the nickname.

She looked at Victor expecting him to be fuming with rage. But he was unbothered.

If it doesn't matter to him, it doesn't matter to me, she thought. "You said that you loved games" Carina answered. Felix smirked.

"That's right. Would you like to play a game?" he asked.

Carina's heart started thumping in her chest. This idea was nerve racking and exciting at the same time.

"So?" Dylan urged her to answer. "Yes, I'll play" Carina breathed out. From her peripheral vision, Carina saw Victor grabbing a chair.

"Have you ever done a role play?" Felix asked. "What has a theatre act got to do in here?" she asked him back.

That was enough for Felix to get an answer to his question. "Do you know anything about role plays in the bedroom?" Felix asked her.

She answered 'no'. Felix sucked at explaining stuff, so he looked at Victor. Victor got the signal and called out Carina's name.

"Carina, he's talking about sexual roleplays" Victor started. "What's that?" she asked with curiosity.

"It's just like a normal role play. You assume a role, and play the character. The only difference is, the acts are sexual" he explained.

Carina had always been a theatre girl. She loved to act. And now, she had started loving to fuck.

The thought of merging these two, was quite exciting. "What would the scene be?" she asked. Victor smirked.

"A little too desperate to start are we?" he teased. She blushed and looked at the floor. "Relax darling, we're impatient too" Dylan said.

"So, you wanna do it?" Felix asked. She nodded. Carina squeaked in surprise and pain the next second. Dylan had slapped her ass hard.