His Mansion

Something was wrong. Carina could feel it. She just couldn't pinpoint what and how was wrong.

Maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her due to her and Nathan's kiss? She didn't know.

"Carina!" Nathan shouted. That pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry what?" she asked. "I've been calling your name for 5 minutes now. Everything good?" Nathan asked.

She sighed. "Yeah, just my stupid intuition" she said. They were in Nathan's car heading back home right now.

They reached their college dorms only to find out that they were to meet the dean.

"I'll tell Mia and be right back" Carina told Nathan as she headed to her room.

"Mia –" Carina stopped the instant she opened the door. Mia jumped right off Ashton. Thankfully, they were both still in undergarments.

"H-hey" Mia said to Carina. "I thought I locked the door" she said, rubbing her neck awkwardly.

Carina just shook her head. "Just tell me next time so I know when to come back late" she said. Mia gave her an awkward smile.

Carina told Mia about the dean wanting to meet her and Nathan and then headed out making sure the door was locked this time.

"Ready?" Nathan asked. They were both thinking this was Mattheo related. "Yeah" Carina replied.

But when they opened the door, they realized this wasn't Mattheo related at all.

There stood Chase scrolling through his phone as the dean sat clearly intimidated by the man with 4 guns on him.

"Chase" Carina called out grabbing his attention. Looking up, Chase sighed.

"Sir wants to meet you two" he said. Carina's face lit up on hearing that. Victor was back and that made her happy.

Chase led the two back to the car. "Isn't it weird?" Nathan asked. "Why?" she asked.

"I mean, he just came back and wants to meet US. Why would he want to meet US?" Nathan questioned. Carina shrug her shoulder.

Chase refused to say anything the entire ride to Victor's mansion. Carina's eyes widened on seeing the mansion.

No wonder it took them half an hour to reach here

No wonder it took them half an hour to reach here. A house this big could never fit in the city.

"Such a big house for just one person?" Nathan questioned.

Chase decided to ignore their gasps and just drive quietly. He knew why Victor wanted them here.

"You can get out of the car now" Chase said as he parked in front of the gate.

"Just enter, there shouldn't be any problem since sir has called you two himself" Chase said before driving away.

Carina knocked on the wooden door that was triple her size. It opened automatically allowing the two inside.