Back 2 New York

Carina replayed the entire story in her mind as she packed to leave for New York.

She couldn't understand how someone could be this cruel. How mercilessly, Layla just broke Victor's heart.

The thought hurt Carina more than she could ever imagine.

Heart is the most sensitive part of a human body. It's supposed to be taken care of, nurtured.

But Victor's heart was stabbed by the person he loved. On top of that, he had the guilt of not being able to save his sister.

Carina's heart ached for the man. "Carina?" Lana called as she entered Carina's hotel room.

Carina gave her a small smile and told her to enter. "I'm gonna miss you" Lana said as she hugged her sister.

"I'll miss you too" Carina pecked Lana's forehead.

"Are you going to tell dad about um.....you and your boss?" Lana hesitantly asked. Carina had thought about the topic.

"No. I think he needs some rest from all the worldly drama. Besides, me and Victor haven't been together for that long yet" Carina replied.

Lana nodded just as Albert walked in. "You leaving mea modicum regina?" he asked. Carina smiled at the nickname.

"I thought I was just princess. When did I become a little princess?" she asked as she smiled widely. Albert shook his head.

"You will always be my little princess" he said.

Carina bid goodbye to her family and Albert made her promise that she'd call him once she reaches.

As she stepped out the hotel, a stranger approached her. "Ms. Romanov?" he asked catching her attention.

"Yes?" she wondered how he knew her name. The man smiled at her.

"I'm Jerry. Your ride to the airport. I have been sent here by Mr. Collins" the man, who now identified as Jerry said.

"I-I'm sorry. But I don't know you" she said, not wanting to believe a stranger. But he just chuckled.

"Here" he handed Carina his phone. Someone was on the line. "Hello?" she said.

"Hey babygirl" came Victor's voice from the other side. "Victor!" she squealed in excitement.

"Go with Jerry darling. You're gonna come back in my private jet" he said.

After a lot of Carina's resistance, and Victor's stubbornness, Victor won.

Carina sat in the huge private jet all alone, as she munched on some snacks while reading a book.

Soon, they landed in New York and Carina took a deep breath.

"Already missing the place?" Carina's eyes snapped open at the voice. "Victor!" she screamed as she ran in his arms.

Victor almost lost his balance from the force she gave when she jumped on him. "You missed me so much huh?" he smiled at her.

"So, so much" Carina gave his lips a peck. Victor raised a brow. "I don't think that's how you kiss darling" he said, his voice suddenly deeper.

The deep voice always managed to send sparks to Carina's core. She gave him a proper kiss until she was left panting.

Welp, that clearly did not help with the situation between my legs, Carina mentally facepalmed herself.

"You know" Victor wrapped his arms around her waist "I can help you with the situation between your legs" he lightly bit her earlobe.