I Hate My Life

༺♡༻༺♡༻

"When did you arrive in New York?" Kol asked.

"Two days ago, I rented this cute apartment and I haven't had time to go through the city yet, it's been a long time since I was last here." I said.

"I didn't even ask you Kol what are you doing here?"

"Time gets boring, you know? I came here a couple of years ago and decided to stay. I saw you yesterday on the road, oh that poor woman." He laughed.

"Were you following me the whole time?" I asked.

"And you didn't even notice." He laughed.
I hit him on the shoulder. "Shut up."

"So what are you doing here once you came a couple of days ago?" Kol asked.

"I went to see the Cullens, they told me about Eddie's human, you know that. I couldn't stay and time got boring." I explained.

We were silent for a while. "I was there you know." Kol turned to look at me.

"And?"

"Nothing new, they are still not on good terms. They are fighting over the girl."

"What?" Kol asked with a laugh.

"Mmm, the same thing happens again." I said sighing.

"Come on they have already forgiven you at least one of them." Kol winked at me.

"History repeats itself." I said.

"Are you jealous?" Kol asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes at him.

                      ༺♡༻༺♡༻

I stepped out of my bathroom and saw Kol lying on my bed reading the Dracula book. I raised an eyebrow.

"It took you a long time to shower and get dressed." Kol said as he put the book away. I looked at my clothes in the mirror and smiled.

"Oh sorry you had to wait a long time in your never ending life." I said sarcastically. Kol rolled his eyes.

"So when are you coming back from your big mission?" He asked.

"Hopefully as quickly as possible." I answered as I put on my jacket. Kol got up and we headed out the door. I sighed deeply outside and looked at Kol.

"See you soon." I said and hugged him. Then I used my speed and disappeared towards the Washington airport.

                         ༺♡༻༺♡༻

I arrived at the airport and looked around. a black Mercedes arrived and Alice got out of the car followed by a Human.

"Madilyn!" Alice exclaimed excitedly and hugged me I gently hugged her back.

"Okay are you going to tell me where we are going and what mr edweirdo has been up to now?" With a side eye, I saw the Human looking at me questioningly from head to toe. Pathetic human I thought to myself.

"Take a picture it last longer." I said and Bella looked at me with wide eyes and turned away annoyed.

"I'll explain on the plane we have to hurry." Alice said and grabbed Bella and mine by the hand and started walking inside.

We finally got on the plane and thank God Alice is sitting in the middle, don't have to smell that humans smell.

"Come on, can you finally tell me what it's about?" I asked annoyed.

Alice started telling about Bella's birthday and how they went to Alaska and Edward went his separate ways. Alice told me everything that happened during that time and that she saw Bella jump from the cliff into the water and saw no future for her. Rosalie had told Edward and Eddie had left for the Volturi.

"Great. So what do you need me for?" I asked, still annoyed.

"You are strong and we need your powers. We have a chance to survive." Alice explained with a grin.

After a while Bella fell asleep and Alice turned to face me. "I see Edward doing different things, his mind changes all the time. Rosalie and Emmet reportedly left, I told Jasper to get them back. Edward can't see us coming what do you think he will do? Bella and you are the only chance and I know you are not going to save Edward so I brought Bella. We have you so one way or another we get out." Alice said. Before I say anything. Bella opened her mouth.

"Can you tell me Alice everything. Why can't Emmet or Jasper come to help?"

Alice sighed. "Because if Edward sees us coming he will act faster he will do something stupid and the Volturi will take him down. And if Volturi kill Edward, Emmet and Jasper is going to fight." Alice turned to look at me.

"The less we go with, the easier we get out."

"Who are these Volturi?" Bella asked.

"There were three of them originally. Aro, Caius and Marcus."

I remember hearing about them but I haven't looked into it further. Sometimes Carlisle would tell about them. I thought in my mind.

"I've seen that picture in Carlisle's office." Bella said.

Thank God the plane arrived, I couldn't have listened to Bella's question any longer.
We stood outside with Bella, Alice told us to wait and disappeared. I stood as far away from the human as I could, but I still saw her. Alice arrived with a yellow Porsche.

"Did you stole it?" Bella asked and I rolled my eyes pushing the human inside the car and Alice started driving towards Volterra.
Suddenly Alice gasped.

"What now?" Bella asked worried.

"Edward is going to reveal himself to people." Alice hit the gas.

We arrived and there are people everywhere in their red outfits.

"Bella you have to go alone, hurry up so you can. Madilyn and I will follow."
Alice froze again. I turned to look at her.

"What do you see now?"

"Nothing, let's go." Alice said and got out of the car.

Alice and I hurried towards the Volturi castle, we arrived at the big doors and I turned to look at Alice.

"Alice..."

"Don't come with us yet." Alice cut me off.

"What?" I ask.

"Not yet. Wait a moment and then follow."

"Ugh I've never been here how do you expect me to find you guys?" I asked. Alice smiled "Yes you will find." And then she went through the doors.

"I hate my life."