Wedding Bells

༻༺♡♡༻༺The weeks passed and the wedding drew closer

                         ༻༺♡♡༻༺
The weeks passed and the wedding drew closer. Alice's wedding spree had begun. We carried wooden benches and other decorations to the backyard.

"This is fucked up." Jason said and I grinned at him.

"Where do we put this?" Emmet asked Alice, who was nervous when no one has an eye for interior design.

The others went to Edward's bachelor party and Jason and I stayed to arrange clothes for tomorrow.

"That black dress looks great, you will steal all the attention." Jason said looking in the mirror at his suit.

I put my jewelry ready on the table and my dress to hang on the hanger in front of the closet.

"Would a shot of whiskey be okay?" Jason said bringing me a glass of whiskey.

"Always, should have invited Damon along." I said laughing and Jason started laughing.

"He would have tried to hit every woman." Jason said with a laugh.

"I agree it he would." I replied laughing out loud.

The morning arrived and Bella was getting ready. We put on our party clothes and I went with Rosalie to the room where Alice was doing Bella's make-up. Bella's mother arrived followed by Charlie.

"Our daughter is so beautiful." Renee said crying. Then Renee gave Bella a hair clip.

"It's an heirloom, you can give it to your daughter." Renee said with tears in her eyes.

Rosalie and I looked at each other silently as Alice put a hair clip in Bella's hair.

Jason and I sat with the others and listened to people talk about Bella. I rolled my eyes. Humans.

We all stood up and watched as Charlie escorted Bella to the altar. Bella looked really nervous, she looked at her father who gave her a small smile.
Edward stood smiling as he watched his future wife walk up to him. The ceremony was beautiful. After they had taken their oaths. They kissed passionately. A smile came to my lips when I thought about what it would be like to have someone to be with. Paul shook my hand and I smiled at him. We all stood up and applauded the newly married couple. After the ceremony, we continued to celebrate.

I walked with Jasper after Alice to the cake where Bella's high school friends were judging the cake.

"Oh hey, we were just talking about how amazing everyone is." The brown haired girl said.

Jasper and I looked at each other smiling when Alice twisted a fake smile.

"Isn't this too much?" Alice asked and they said no shaking their heads.

"What hypocrites." I told Jasper who chuckled and I continued on my way.

I saw Seth, Billy, Paul and Sue talking with Bella and Edward. I walked over to them. I looked around and noticed that Jacob hadn't turned up. I smiled at Seth and Billy when I walked beside them.