Enchanted

We arrived at the Motel where the Volturi were, the kings were in their own rooms and the Guards in theirs. Felix led us to the others and all seven of us stood in a small motel room.

"Aro said our plane leaves in the morning." Jane spoke and Jason and Kol stared at me, I stared them back.

"That's great we're going to our own room now." I said glancing at Jason and Kol who looked like they want to be anywhere else.
Alec furrowed his brows as he watched us leave.

"Is she going to be in the same room with them?" Alec asked aloud after the door closed, turning to look at the others. Jane turned to look at her brother and Demetri chuckled.

"Someone's jealous." Demetri said in a teasing tone.

"I'm not jealous." Alec said and all three said at the same time. "Yes you are."

"The lover boy has rivals." Felix said and Alec turned to stare at him.

"You don't even know what Madilyn has been up to while she's gone." Demetri said groping Felix. Jane rolled her eyes and picked up the book. "Here we go." She mumbled quietly sitting down. Alec crossed his arms slowly then glared at Demetri and Felix.

"What do you mean?" Alec asked venom in his voice furrowing his brows. "I mean... she's damn good looking, loves to choose her victims as men because she..." Demetri said, nodding at Felix. Alec's expression changed even tighter.

"Demetri said that Madilyn had a man company in that small town." Felix said looking at Alec who clenched his jaw.

Alec grabbed his cloak and stormed out of the room.

"Ten bucks Alec is going to explode." Felix said looking at the door.

"Fifteen bucks Alec explodes and they have some angry sex." Demetri said grinning at Felix. Jane looked up at Demetri and Felix.

"You did that on purpose." Jane said. After a moment she spoke again. "Twenty bucks they're going to have angry sex and they spend the night together." Jane grinned and Demetri and Felix looked at her.

"Jason and I are going to hunt." Kol said putting his jacket on. I dried my hair with a towel in the bathroom. "Okay." I answered and put on my bathrobe. I heard the door opened and closed. I entered the room and wrapped a towel around my hair and went through my suitcase. I found an envelope with old photos, my hand slid through them and stopped at one of them with a picture of a painting with a baby. The baby had shiny blue eyes and a dreamcatcher above cradle.

After a while, there was a knock at the door and I frowned. "Come in Alec." I said and the door opened and closed. I watched as Alec walked into the room with a strange expression on his face. Like he is angry. "Everything all right?" I asked him and got a nod in response.

Alec was staring at me and I realized I was wearing my short bathrobe. I sat on the end of the bed and cleared my throat. Alec looked up. "What did you do while you were away?" He asked and I looked at him surprised. "Oh nothing exiting I was in Forks then I went to Mystic Falls and hung out with Damon a lot." I replied and Alec tightened his jaw.

"Why did you lie about Jason, was he with you the whole time?" Alec asked and I widened my eyes, and I realized the situation. "Oh god no, He's my friend that I've known since I changed. That's when everything happened that I'm not ready to talk about yet. That's why I lied. Jason has been with me everywhere." I said and Alec nodded, he looked straight into my blue eyes.

I stood up and looked at Alec. "What's with you?" I asked, glancing at his facial expressions. "Felix and Demetri mentioned something about the mens you were with." Alec muttered quietly and I heard clearly. I looked up.

"What? Is that why you're like this? Like we're not together." I said laughing out loud. Alec's already dark red eyes darkened as he looked at me. His eyes scanned every part of my body.

"I want you and you're mine." He said quietly.

Mature Content

                           ~~~~⚠️⚠️~~~~

I looked at him and he was in front of me

I looked at him and he was in front of me. Our lips locked and he kissed me passionately. I put my hand on his neck and pushed myself closer. Alec led me closer to the bed and my feet hit the edge of the bed and I fell onto my back with Alec on top of me. I lifted my legs onto his waist and felt his hard member rub against my entrance. Alec pulled his head away and started kissing my neck and went down, opening my bathrobe at the same time, revealing my black underwear.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo." Alec said looking at the tattoo under my breasts. "You've seen me naked, as if you hadn't seen it then." I replied with a grin. "I'm a gentleman, I didn't look." Alec replied. "I think the dreamcatchers are important to you?" He asked and I nodded. "When I was human my mother had made me a dream catcher that I watched every night above my bed." I said quietly, pulling Alec closer to connect our lips.

Alec used his speed and threw the bathrobe off me. He kissed my chest and stomach and his hands moved gracefully on my body. His head went down and I put my hand in his soft hair. Alec stopped and a smirk appeared on my face. Using my speed I switched our places and was on top smiling at Alec. I connected our lips and at the same time took off his shirt. Wow. His body was amazingly well built. I kissed his neck and went down, I heard Alec let out a soft groan as he laid his head on the pillow. I unzipped his pants and used my speed to throw them across the room. I put Alec's hand on my back and he unbuttoned my bra. His gaze was on my breasts and then it rose to my eyes.

He used his speed to switch our places back. Connecting our lips again, his hand went down towards my panties. He smoothed his fingers towards my entrance, rubbing my clit. A soft moan escaped my mouth and Alec smirked. He put one finger inside me and gently the other. Pushing back and forth. His other hand rubbed my breast and he kissed my neck. I moaned softly.

"Fuck me Alec." I said quietly but he heard it. He stopped his hand and raised his head in front of me and looked me in the eyes. While pulling my panties off and taking his boxers. He put his hard cock at my entrance and pushed it inside. I put my hands on his hips bringing him closer and Alec calmly pushed in and out, all the while picking up the pace. Quiet moans came out of my mouth and Alec picked up the pace. "Oh my god." I said quietly and he smirked connecting our lips, I put my hands on his shoulders and switched our places.

Alec's expression was surprised and I sped up on top of him, putting my hand on his chest. He pushed his head back and moaned as he opened his mouth to speak. "You are amazing Madilyn." I smirked and looked up and quickened my pace. "I want you to take me from behind." I told him and Alec lifted his head and switched our positions in the blink of an eye.

Using his speed, the bed beneath us began to creaking. I grabbed the end of the bed with my hand and as Alec pushed with his speed, the end broke from my force and the bed fell down. "I am near." I said and felt Alec's hands tighten on my hips.

"Alec I'm coming." I said with a shout and Alec picked up the pace more. "After I came I saw stars and heard a low moan then I felt Alec slows down and comes too. He pulled away and I turned onto my back on the bed. Alec came next to me and I put my head on his chest. He stroked my hair and held me in his hands. I smiled to myself and Alec noticed because he lifted his head to look at me. "What?" He asked. "How was it that you want to take things slowly and calmly?" I asked with a chuckle looking up. Alec rolled his eyes and connected our lips, then he pulled away. "I think I have to go before your friends get back." He said, standing up at the same time. I winked my eyes at him and he chukled.