Meeting

༺♡༻༺♡༻

༺♡༻༺♡༻

I was reading a book on my bed and there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

Alec entered the room and I stood up, placing the book next to me. "Aro wants to meet you." He spoke looking at me.

"Now?" I asked standing up.

"Yes now, I will escort you to him."

I nodded and went to my wardrobe, quickly changed my clothes and stepped back into the room. Alec stood there staring blankly at the wall. I put on my high heels and looked him.

"Is everything okay?" I asked walking next to him. Alec turned his gaze to me. "Yes everything is fine."

"Shall we go then?" I asked opening the door. Alec nodded and I started walking after him to Aro.

After a while we stopped at two big doors and Alec opened the doors for me. I walked in and watched as Alec gave me a small smile and closed the doors. The room was dark and there were three tables and one bookshelf, I walked further into the room and saw Aro standing in front of the window with his back to me.

"Master Aro, you wanted to see me." I said stopping in the middle of the room.
Aro turned to look at me and clapped his hands together with a smile.

"Madeleine, it's really nice to finally meet you, Caius has been really angry and he didn't want me to talk to you yet." Aro said walking over to the bookshelf and then turned to look at me. "I wonder why?" He said and smiled walking over to me.

"You can call me Madilyn, I like that better than my real name." I said looking down at my feet.

"Sure, Madilyn." Aro said with a smile and sat down on the chair. "I want to hear more from you, hear your story after you made yourself a vampire, how you learned the ways, and how you learned about vampire law anyway." He looked me in the eyes. I looked back at him and was about to open my mouth until the doors opened and Caius rushed inside and stopped next to me, looking at Aro and then at me.

"What is happening here?" He asked angrily.

"Aah Brother, I was just asking who taught Madilyn about vampire law and hear more about her and her story."

"Why, I said that we could take care of this later when she's settled." Caius snapped.

"Brother, it's my pleasure to take this out first." Aro said smiling at me. Caius huffed and looked at Aro.

"I thought we decided on this together that we'd leave Madilyn alone." Caius said angrily standing in front of Aro. Aro looked Caius in the eyes and showed him that he want his hand.

"No, I'm not going to let you look into my mind." Caius snapped again and Aro looked on in shock.

"Caius why are you so grumpy about me meeting Madilyn is there something you don't want me to know?" Aro asked as he stepped closer to Caius while glancing at me.

"Would it be best for me to go?" I asked.

"No stay just because I want to hear your part as well."

I looked confused at Caius who looked at me and then at Aro.

"I was in England year 1566 when I saw the incident where Madilyn destroyed a village with fire and burned England." Caius said angrily sitting down on a chair.

Aro looked shocked at me and then at Caius. "Brother why didn't you ever tell me about this." Aro said turning his back to us but I could see a disappointed look on his face.

"I met Madilyn when she came back to place and she was going to turn herself into a vampire. I watched the event and after that I taught her all about being a vampire and vampire law." Caius said leaning on his arm.

"Why haven't you ever told me this? I knew something was up when Madilyn arrived." Aro turned to look at Caius with a disappointed expression.

"She's a witch who's a vampire she'd destroy us in no time I didn't want you or anyone else to meet her we already had other problems like the Romanian coven if they'd heard about her, and you know what would have happened then? I wanted to keep her a secret." Caius explained.

Aro turned to look at me and I silently stared at the floor. "You know I'm here?" I said out loud looking at Caius.

Caius glanced me and looked at Aro. "I saw Madilyn for a year, that's why I told you I was going to France a lot that year." Caius said.

"That explains a lot about that year." Aro said thinking. "Madilyn I wanted to talk to you again about whether you want to join the guards?" I looked up and looked at him.

"I told you before I don't, I don't want to be a weapon that is only used to you would become invincible." I said with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"This is exactly why I kept the information a secret, you ask her to join the guards and she doesn't want to and you make her even more angry by asking." Caius snapped at Aro who ignored him.

"It's okay Madilyn, I just wanted to ask again if you've changed your mind about it." Aro said with a smile.

"Anyway, Madilyn I want to hear more about you." Aro showed me a chair to sit down. I sat down quietly looking at my hands, I looked up and Aro was staring at me with a big smile on his face.

"I'm a different kind of vampire, but I don't know why I have heartbeat." I said looking them both in the eye.

"And you're bleeding, which isn't normal for a vampire." Aro said thinking and walking to the window.

"You missed the point that she is a witch, a vampire can't be a witch." Caius said staring at Aro's back.

"And you forgot that I made myself immortal. A vampire. Maybe that's why I'm a witch too." I said looking at Caius.
He glared at me and was about to say something but Aro interrupted. "I have one question in my mind." Aro said turning around and Caius and I looked at him confused.

"Whatever unique being you are, can there be more of you?" Aro asked. I looked at him in confusion and Caius looked mouth open at Aro.

"Sorry I do not understand." I said.

"My apologies, I mean can you reproduce?"

I looked at Aro with my mouth open. Caius raised an eyebrow.

"You mean can she get pregnant? There is no way vampires can't procreate." Caius said looking at me and then Aro. I stared blankly at the floor. Aro and Caius both turned to look at me.

"I mean she has blood running through her veins, can it be impossible? I want to know if there can be more of them?" Aro said and I looked up.

"I want to know if there could be a threat to us here." He said walking in a circle and stopped to look at me.

Caius looked at Aro confused and then I felt both eyes on me. I was silent for a moment until I opened my mouth.

"That's enough for me, I can't answer your questions, I don't know. May I leave?" I asked, getting up from the chair.

Caius glanced at Aro and Aro looked blankly at me. "Sure, we need to find out more about a rarity like you, but if you change your mind about joining the guards, you're welcome." Aro said getting up. I nodded and looked at Caius who was staring angrily at the floor.

I started walking to the doors and opened them to find Alec standing on the other side. I stepped out and closed the doors behind me.

"You heard everything?" I asked cautiously, looking at him.

"Yes..I heard." He said looking at the floor.

I heard Aro and Caius arguing from behind the doors, and it wasn't long before the doors flew open and Caius stormed out angrily. He didn't look at us but rushed past us disappearing. I looked at Alec and he raised an eyebrow but I just looked back at the floor.