Storytime

༺♡༻༺♡༻

                       ༺♡༻༺♡༻

"I met Carlisle in 1915. He taught me nursing and a couple of years later we met Edward in hospital, who was dying of the Spanish flu. Carlisle changed Edward and explained to him all about his lifestyle and being a vampire."

"Carlisle tried to get me to drink animal blood too but I wouldn't go for it. When I met Carlisle I had to explain to him why my eyes are blue. He too had heard of other kind of vampires, but it was my heartbeat that surprised me the most."

That's one thing I don't like, I don't want others to know about me. It's one of the bad things if I happen to meet another vampire who notices my little heartbeat and blue eyes, they usually think I'm human, until they notice my strenght.

So if I met a vampire I did a spell to make my heartbeat stop and my eyes turn red so no one else would know what I am.

"Two years later Edward and I had gotten to know each other better, Carlisle met Esme and they got married. It wasn't long before Edward and I got married too. At first it was great, but something was missing. Carlisle found more vampires to join his family. They were the only ones I told about what I am. And just to be sure, I learned a spell to block their minds, Especially when Carlisle told me about Aro Volturi. If he happens to read them, he won't see me in their minds."

"Ooh that's why Aro didn't ask about you when Edward first came here." Demetri said.

"In 1935 I was looking for something to eat

"In 1935 I was looking for something to eat. when I met a familiar person, I had not seen him since 1864."

"Damon?" He turned to look at me. "Madilyn?" His blue eyes locked on mine.
I don't know what I felt, in 1864 I played with both brothers, but Damon was the one I liked.

"Their father took me there to live. He had two sons, Stefan and Damon. Both of them fell for me right away. I had fun with both brothers." I saw how Demetri grinned.

Jane and Alec had come into our field of vision but remained further away reading their books. It was as if I had seen Alec looking at me, but I brushed the thought from my mind and continued with the story.