Day After Day

༻༺♡♡༻༺

                          ༻༺♡♡༻༺

The peaceful days ended before they even began I got a call from Alice and she asked me to come back to Forks immediately. Jason and I packed up and arrived in Forks. We walked over to the Cullen's house and everyone but Edward and Bella were there.

"Okay, what's going on here?" I asked looking at Carlisle who was staring blankly ahead.

"Something happened on Bella and Edward's honeymoon." Carlisle started.

"And why did I have to come here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest and looking at him.

"Bella thinks she's pregnant." Alice said.

"What?" I asked, laughing out loud.

"Are you kidding me?" I looked at them and their expressions were real.

"They're coming back." Carlisle said.

Jason and I went to our room with our bags. "Vampires can't propagate." Jason said muttering aloud.

"I used to think so too." I said thinking.

"What will it be?" Jason looked at me.

"I really don't know but Bella won't survive that." I said out loud.

After a day Bella and Edward arrived. The atmosphere at the Cullens place was grim. Edward wanted to get rid of what was inside Bella.

A couple of weeks passed and Jason and I were sitting in the kitchen until we heard the sound of a motorcycle. "Jacob is here." Rosalie's voice was heard and Carlisle walked to the door to meet Jacob.

"Is it true?" Jacob asked stepping inside.

"Hey, Jacob. How are you?" Carlisle asked.

"Just say it straight." Jacob said.

"Jake, is that you?"

"Is she here?" Jacob voice was heard.

"They came a couple of weeks ago." Carlisle replied calmly.

Jacob's footsteps approached the upstairs. Jason and I got up and walked closer to take a look. Jacob looked at Bella who was sitting on the sofa and walked closer to her.

"I'm glad you came." Bella said.

Rosalie stood in front of Bella and Jacob tried to step closer. "Rosalie it's okay." Bella said and Rosalie walked up to us.

Jacob looked at Bella's appearance in thought. "You look like a hell." Jacob said and Bella giggled.

"Nice to see you too." Bella said with a sad smile.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Jacob asked looking at Bella. Rosalie helped Bella up and Jacob looked wide-eyed at Bella's grown stomach which was clearly visible. Jacob looked at me and Jason questioningly. I give him a small smile and his eyes moved to Edward. Jacob's expression turned angry and he started towards Edward.