Haunting Memories

"Look who has finally come out of her room

"Look who has finally come out of her room." Damon said looking at me as I walked over to pour a glass of whiskey.

"So Klaus is around?" I asked looking at him.

"We think so. So you've been awake and heard everything." Damon said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Where is everybody?"

"Stefan and Elena went to school and Katherine must be dead. Nevermind." Damon said.

"I'm going to dances tonight and you're coming." Damon said.

"I'm not coming." I said crossing my arms.

"You are, so get dressed like you danced in the 60s." Damon grinned.

I took a shower and dried my hair. I put on a little makeup and put on my old dress from the 60s.

"Nice." Damon said grinning at my door.

"I still don't want to come." I said taking my bag and we walked down the hall.

"You're going to like this."

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

We arrived at the high school and everyone was dancing in the hall. Damon and I stood off to the side and watched the people.

"Is that Alaric dancing in the middle of the Teens?" I asked and Damon and I looked at the crowd.

Some teenage girl got everyone's attention and greeted Elena. "That was a cheap trick. He's trying to screw us." Damon said.

"I know everyone." Elena said.

"Maybe he trying make us think he's here." Stefan continued and Damon got annoyed.

"This is the party, go round. Let him come to us." Damon said.

Bonnie then pulled Jeremy to dance and Damon and I walked over to Ric's. We arrived next to him and he froze staring at me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Special ownership? The man is twisted." Ric said.

"It didn't make an impression." I said out loud.

"Isn't it?" Ric asked turning to look at me.

"Tell me if you see anything unusual." Damon said.

"Are you all right?" I asked Ric looking at him and he nodded his head. I looked into his eyes for a moment, something is wrong. My thoughts were interrupted when Damon pulled me into the crowd with him.

Damon and I looked around and started dancing among the crowd. "Do you remember the 60s and the discos where we used to dance?" Damon asked showing off his dance moves. I laughed out loud at his dance moves. I started dancing along and we took over the dance floor.

We danced in the crowd until Stefan rushed up to us. "Damon tell me you know about Bonnie's suicide mission?" Stefan asked. I looked at Damon and then at Stefan.