The Devil In Disguise

"Kol!" I shouted and walked to my room

"Kol!" I shouted and walked to my room. "Where are you going?" I asked looking at the original vampire packing his bag. "Rebekah called, I'm going to Mystic Falls to help her." Kol explained and my eyes widened.

"But Klaus..." I started and he interrupted. "I don't care, Rebekah explained everything and wants a cure." Kol spoke and I looked at him.

I looked down sadly and Kol turned around. "I promise I'll be back soon." He said and kissed my forehead. "You promise?" I asked and he nodded with a smile. "Now I'm off to find Jason." He said and sped off.

I walked to find Caius who was reading books in the library at a fast pace. "Kol left to the Mystic Falls." I said and Caius looked up. "They're going to look for a cure?" He asked and I nodded sitting down.

"They can't wake up Silas." Caius said looking me in the eyes.

"Over the years I've heard stories about Silas, how Kol also found some of Silas's worshipers and killed them. I always thought it was just a myth." I explained to him.

"All I know is that he is some powerful witch." Caius spoke.

"Can the cure be taken without waking Silas?" I asked and Caius's eyes stayed firmly on mine.

"A long time ago I thought it was just a fairy tale too, but then I ran into those vampire hunters babbling about a cure." Caius explained and I looked at the books that was open on the table.

"I forgot you're so old too." I hummed quietly to myself and felt Caius's red eyes staring at my forehead.

"I'm trying to find more information, but I can't find anything here." He explained.

"I know where to find information." I said and Caius looked at me questioningly.

"Pack up for a few days my dear friend." I said throwing the bag into Jason's lap and he raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Where are we going?" He asked and went to the walk in closet.

"To France."

                               ༺♡༻

I was standing at the large wooden doors waiting for Jason and I heard footsteps behind me.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking at the volturi guards who had the bags in their hands. "You're not leaving without us." Alec said with a grin on his face and I raised an eyebrow.

"Caius sent us with you." Jane answered and I watched Felix sped off. "We'll be fine with Jason..." I started and was interrupted by Jane. "Yes, but Caius said we'd better be along just to be sure."

"Don't argue my darling." Alec said with a wink in his eye. I looked confused and Jason arrived at the same time glancing at them. I shifted my eyes to him and shook my head. Felix arrived in front of us in a minivan and the Volturi put the things on board and we left for France.