Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever

I never thought I would find a soul mate, or even that I was made of one

I never thought I would find a soul mate, or even that I was made of one. Until I saw you walk through the doors ~Alec Volturi

                           ༺♡♡༻

"What is happening?" Bella asked looking at her husband who was reading them thoughts.

Aro silently stared ahead and carefully let go of Alice's hand. "Brother?" Caius asked looking at his brother who looked serious.

"Edward?" Bella whispered. Edward carefully swallowed because of what he just saw. He turned his eyes to Madilyn who was standing still.

"If the fight comes...Madilyn is going to destroy everyone." Bella's eyes widened and she turned to look at Madilyn who lifted her head up. Caius raised an eyebrow and his eyes widened as he turned his head to Madilyn.

Silence covered the square. Aro stared frozen in place eyeing Madilyn and Jane turned to look at her twin brother who was staring intently at his mate, trying to make eye contact but to no avail. Madilyn held her head up and stared blankly at Aro.

The footsteps of the two people approached. Man and woman. Another little heartbeat was heard. Madilyn turned her eyes and nodded to Alice and Alice spoke. "I have collected witnesses from the Ticuna tribe of Brazil." Alice said and Caius scowled.

"We have enough..." Aro cut him off.

"Let her speak."

Madilyn raised an eyebrow at Caius who narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm half human, half vampire. Like that child. The vampire seduced my mother who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own child. I made her immortal." The man spoke.

"How old are you?" Bella stepped forward.

"One hundred and fifty years." The man replied looking at Bella.

"At what age did you become an adult?" Aro asked at the same time stepping forward and staring at the man.

"I had grown up seven years after I was born. I haven't changed since then." The man spoke.

"What are you eating?" Aro asked, looking interested.

"Blood or human food, either way I can get by." The man answered.

"These kids are just like us." Marcus spoke.

"The Cullens are dating werewolves." Caius said impatiently that he wanted a fight. Aro turned his head to Caius and glanced at Madilyn once more before turning away.

"Good friends...There is no danger here. We will not fight today." Aro said and most of them left.

Aro, Caius, Marcus, Jane, Alec, Demetri and Felix stayed. The Cullens and the others left After Carlilse nodded at me and I smiled back at him.