The Taste Of The Poison On Her Lips

I looked at Jason and he stared already at me

I looked at Jason and he stared already at me. "Did you get an answer?" He asked and I nodded as I stood up.

"What happened?" Alec asked taking my hand and watching my facial expressions. "They really want a cure and there's only one." I explained looking at Alec who let out a deep sigh.

"What does that mean?" Felix spoke and Jane gave him a death stare.

"It means that there is only one cure, and it is intended for Silas to take."

We were sitting in the car on the way to Volterra and I leaned on my hand looking out the window. Everyone sat quietly, only Jason and I exchanged a few words during the entire journey.

Alec and the others went straight to the throne room and I went straight to my room where Caius was standing in front of the window.

He turned around and eyed me. "So what happened?" He asked and I sat on the edge of the bed. After explaining it to Caius, we argued for a while until he went out.

"What happened?" Jason asked eyeing me. "Something big is coming." I answered and put more clothes and things in my bag.

"Pack your bags."

Jason turned to look at me and I sighed. "We're going back to Mystic Falls."

"What about Alec, you're finally together." Jason started and I interrupted. "We have forever with Alec." I said.

"That's why he was silent the whole way." Jason said and I nodded. "He realized I was leaving." I said and Jason went to pack his things.

"And I don't want to get them involved in this, I don't want to put them in danger."

                              ༺♡༻

"So you're going to leave again." Demetri started and I rolled my eyes. "We have forever to play video games and watch movies you know that." I said and he wrapped his arms around me. "As long as you promise to stay safe." Felix spoke behind me and I laughed stepping further away from Demetri.

"Always." I said and hugged Felix.

I said goodbye to them and watched Alec step around the corner. He slowly walked towards me with his hands in his pockets and I smiled. "I know what you are going to say but Alec we are immortal, one year of our life or a few months is nothing." I started and he stopped in front of me stroking my cheek. "I know, but I'm going to miss you." He spoke quietly and smiled.

I took him by the neck and approached his lips. Our lips connected and I didn't want it to end.

                               ༺♡༻

"I guess nothing has changed here." Jason said after me as we approached the Salvatore's house.

"Do not say."