Missing Piece

༻༺♡♡༻༺

                        ༻༺♡♡༻༺

Everyone stood quietly and waited.
Bella's heartbeat slowed and finally stopped and she opened her eyes.

Edward was at Bella's side waiting for her, the others were standing in the living room listening with a smile on their lips. Bella wanted to see Renesmee but Edward took her first to hunting so she could control her thirst. Renesmee was sweet, she had already grown a lot in just a few days. Rose and I competed for Renesmee, we both wanted to hold her the whole time. Jacob was imprinted on Renesmee and hovered around the whole time.

"Bella and Edward arrived." I said out loud and Jacob went out into the yard.

"You're still here." Bella said to Jacob.

"So are you. I didn't think you'd look like yourself." Jacob said with a chuckle.

"Ouch he didn't tell." Jason chuckled and I looked at him with a grin.

"Just wait." Emmett said nudging Jasper.

Rosalie was holding Renesmee and everyone was waiting for Edward and Bella to arrive.

"Welcome to the family." Esme welcomed Bella. Everyone turned to look at Bella who was walking carefully.

"Someone has been waiting to meet you." Carlisle said with a smile. Rose turned around with Renesmee in her arms and Bella smiled at her baby. She handed the baby to Bella and Jacob carefully watched from the side as Bella held her baby in her arms. Renesmee put her hand on Bella's cheek and showed her memories of her.

"What was that?" Bella asked and Edward smiled.

"She showed you her first memory of you." Edward spoke. "Showed. How?" Bella asked confused and Eddie chuckled. "That's her gift." Edward told Bella and she nodded.

"Was I only gone a couple of days?" Bella asked looking at Renesmee who no longer looked like a tiny newborn baby. "She's growing up fast." Carlisle said looking at the baby.

Jacob had been waiting impatiently and finally stepped forward protectively. "Haven't we already tested enough today?" Jacob said, reaching up to take Renesmee.

"Jacob, she'll be fine." Edward said looking at him. Bella wondered about the situation and looked at Jacob questioningly.

"What's wrong with you?" Bella asked confused. I looked at Jason and we both grinned big. Rosalie looked at us and then at Jacob.

"Oh uh, tell her Jacob." Rosalie said with a smirk.

"This is going to be fun." Emmett said nudging me and I grinned back. Bella looked at everyone questioningly and Edward took the baby from Bella.

"Listen... It's a wolf thing." Jacob started and Bella stepped closer.

"What wolf thing?"

Jacob became more nervous and continued.