Dusk Till Dawn

Madilyn groaned loudly when someone knocked on the door and she jumped up from the couch, speeding to the door

Madilyn groaned loudly when someone knocked on the door and she jumped up from the couch, speeding to the door. "Klaus." Madilyn greeted and Klaus grinned. "Hello sweetheart."

Hearing that sentence, Alec arrived in the hall but stayed hidden and stared blankly at the wall beside him, listening conversation. "Who's your friend there?" Klaus asked and Madilyn glanced behind her and looked at Klaus again.

"He's my old friend." Madilyn explained and Alec raised an eyebrow.

"What you want Klaus?" Madilyn stepped closer to the door. "I came to announce that my mother is planning to transfer us into human bodies and Kol needs you." Klaus explained and Madilyn nodded in understanding.

After Klaus left Madilyn closed the door and turned to look at her mate who was staring angrily. "Why didn't you tell him who I am, just a friend?" Alec asked and Madilyn walked in front of him. "I will keep you safe, if they know who you are to me they will use you against me." Madilyn exclaimed and Alec lowered his head.

"My apologies." Alec muttered and Madilyn lifted his head, placing a hand on his chin.

"Hey you don't have to worry, everything is under control, after we destroy the original witch we can go back to Italy together." Madilyn spoke softly and Alec slowly leaned into her hand.

"You're coming to the Italy with us?" He asked with hopefully and Madilyn smiled.
"Yes, I'm coming."

He brought his hand to the girl's face, caressing her cheek. "I love you Madilyn." He said almost in a whisper and Madilyn looked up to meet his red eyes that were staring hard into hers.

"I love you too Alec."

Alec put his hands on her neck and pulled her towards him, connecting their lips. He was worried about Madilyn, which led to his jealousy as she spend time with her ex-lover. He was also sure that something else was going on because Madilyn seemed nervous at times, which was definitely not just the original witch.

He trusts his soulmate so he's not going to push, but he was worried.

༺♡♡༻

Madilyn sat on the edge of the city staring at the sky where the stars were shining. Jason walked with the blood bags his hands to her side. "Are you all right?" He asked and Madilyn turned her head. "Kol asked for help and I helped him to make it happen." Madilyn explained and Jason raised an eyebrow.

"Is he still going to create that dagger for Klaus?" He asked and Madilyn nodded.

"They have a plan, to destroy Esther, but Esther is not the one we should fear." Madilyn explained and Jason sighed. "So the fairytale is true." He spoke looking at the sky.

Madilyn took Jason's hand and squeezed it tightly, she also looked up at the stars and felt a tear fall from her eye. Jason turned to look at her with a worried expression. "Are you ever going to tell Alec or anybody else?" He asked and Madilyn wiped a tear from her eye.

"I don't know, it's not safe for anyone to know, but secrets are made to reveal." She replied and Jason nodded and Madilyn's phone beeped and they both looked at the message popped up which was from Kol.

"Esther is in transition." Jason chuckled and Madilyn shook her head. "This is not gonna end well."

"So where did Rebekah ended?" Jason asked changing topic and Madilyn smirked. "She ended safe place, and she is going to meet someone in there."

"Ooh you had a plan then."

༺♡♡༻

Madilyn thought the next day would be better, but it wasn't when Klaus surprised her and Jason.

"So I heard that you were implicating my brother in a little plot, Madeleine." Klaus spoke behind the duo looking very angry judging by his face. He glanced at Madilyn and her companion, who looked somewhat familiar to him.

"What are you talking about?" Madilyn asked with an innocent smile and the hybrid tightened his expression more. "You know what I'm talking about, but your dear Kol won't live long. He's stuck among hungry vampires." Klaus grinned and Madilyn bit her lip.

"You tell me where you put Rebekah or I'll kill you now."

"Watch your mouth." Jason snapped stepping forward and Madilyn showed him no but Jason didn't care.

Klaus smiled widely and chuckled. "And you're going to do what? You're a vampire and I'm a hybrid." He spoke proudly and Jason chuckled.

"Big bad hybrid, I'm not afraid of you." Jason smirked and stepped closer and he was face to face with the hybrid now.

"You are a brave boy but you don't know what you are doing." Klaus said showing his hybrid face and Jason smirked. "Wish you would know." He muttered and flashed his vampire face as he pushed the hybrid in front of him who flew in speed towards the trees.

Madilyn raised her hands to her face with a deep sigh. She knew it was stupid to anger Klaus especially in this situation. "Jason…" She started but was cut off by him.

"Don't worry Madi everything is under control. Go to Kol's. I'll take care of him." He smirked and Madilyn hesitated but sped off.

"You really are a fool if you think you can beat me." Klaus laughed and sped towards Jason but he was fast and dodged. "I'm not stupid, actually I'm pretty smart." He smiled and Klaus sped up grabbing him by the throat and throwing him towards the concrete wall which broke completely.

Klaus sped up to him again but Jason was really talented compared to Klaus being a thousand years old original. He quickly sped over to the tree, taking a stick and thrusting it into the hybrid's chest looking him straight in the eyes.

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight." Alec's words came from behind the duo and Klaus tore the stick from his chest with rage. "I'm going to kill you all!" He exclaimed and Jane grinned.

"Pain."

Klaus fell to the ground holding his head and looked up at the twins. He was confused by these two red-eyed figure whose skins were really pale.

He had once heard of other kinds of vampires, the origin of which no one knows. They were cold-skinned, they were like porcelain dolls.

Soon he felt the needle pricking pain gone and slowly stood up. "Who are you?" He asked, glancing at the two who grinned evilly. "I'm Alec Volturi and this is my twin sister Jane Volturi."

Volturi. He has heard of them, the ones who uphold vampire laws. Twins, these are the witch twins. Powerful weapons of the Volturi. The girl causes pain with her gaze, so this boy is the one who take the senses away.

"What might the Volturi be doing in New Orleans?" Klaus asked eyeing the twins and slowly turned his head to this Jason who was glaring the hybrid.

"We came see that no one breaks the law, but in this city it is done a lot." Jane spoke and the hybrid narrowed his eyes at the blonde.

"But we can watch from the sidelines for a bit if you two stop fighting now." Alec spoke and Klaus looked at Jason who raised an eyebrow. All this going on, Klaus really doesn't want the Volturi in town.

"Fine then."