Jane

Jane's pov

Jane's pov

I walked towards my room, I saw my brother coming towards me angrily. "Brother." I said pausing.

"Sister." He answered and at the same time stopped in front of me.

"Who has pissed you off this time?" I asked, staring at him. He sighed and shrugged.

"Alec?"

"Demetri and Felix."

I raised an eyebrow to asking what happened.

"They recently arrived in the throne room to say they were back from a hunting trip, and Aro said he wanted to meet Madilyn soon and talk about her."

"And? what was in that?" I asked confused.

"That wasn't all. Aro left and Demetri started to tell what they did and how Madilyn played with the young boy she preyed on."

I laughed out loud and Alec glared at me. "Oh brother, are you jealous?" I asked teasingly.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not jealous."

"Yes you are, and it shines far from you."

"I'm not." Alec said annoyed.

"I'm going to spend time with your Madilyn tomorrow." I said with a grin and started walking away.

"What!? Why!?" Alec quickly came to my side. I grinned at him and he stopped in front of me.

"Jane?"

"Yes Alec?"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Why yes, Jane what's on your mind?"

"Don't worry brother, I'm not going to tell her you're jealous."

"Jane..."

I sighed and turned fully to look at him. "Why not? You haven't even made a move to get to know her, then you stare at her and get angry when Demetri and Felix tell you that they spent time with her. When you are head deep in your ass and do nothing.
Pull yourself together and do something Alec!" I said angrily.

Alec blinked. "Like what?" He asked.

"Take her on a date."

"On a date?"

"Yes to a date! That's what young people do these days, go on dates and get to know each other."

"Jane... I've never been on a date and I've never wanted a soulmate and now this situation is new, I don't want to rush into anything, I want to take it slow."

"Not on a date date but take her to the movies, she likes movies and now they are watching horror movies with Felix and Demetri."

Alec raised an eyebrow. "I'm a vampire over a thousand years old and you think I'd go to the movies?"