Sacrifice

"Oh shit

"Oh shit." I groaned opening my eyes and blinked. I looked around and used my vampire hearing to listen to the surroundings. Nothing. "What the hell?" I said out loud and tried to move my hands and detach myself but they started to burn. Vervain, great. I tried to remember the events but all I saw was blank, the last thing I remember was Kol.

"This is too weird." I don't remember anything. I was somewhere in the middle of concrete hell. I heard footsteps approaching and I snapped my head in the direction of the door which opened after a moment to reveal a brown haired brother.

"Stefan?" I asked confused and he smiled.

He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the concrete wall. "Not quite." He said and walked closer, circling me. "What the hell is going on?" I asked out loud and he stopped in front of me.

"Silas." I said and he smiled.

"Ding ding ding."

"Did you do this?" I asked and he stared at me.

"Nope." He said with emphasis on the letter p.

"Then who the hell? All I remember is Kol..." I flinched and pulled my hands free from the vervain ropes. Silas stared in place and looked thoughtful.

"Oh some powerful witch erased your memory." He muttered and I raised an eyebrow at the same time getting up.

"All I see in your mind is a blankness." Silas spoke and I looked at him.

"How long have I been here unconscious?"

"Not long, everything happened yesterday." Silas said and turned his head. Footsteps approached and Jason appeared through the door. "There you are." He said and glared at 'Stefan'.

"Silas." Jason spoke, leaning against the doorway.

"Which exposes me so well." Silas asked and then raised a finger. "Oh I completely forgot."

"Did you kidnap her?" Jason asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Hey Jason." Silas greeted.

"Why she is here?"

"It wasn't me but someone powerful that erased her memory." Silas explained, throwing his hands up in defenseand and Jason turned to me.

"Bonnie died and Jeremy came back. The veil is closed and Kol apologized and asked us to take his necklace." Jason explained as we headed out. I pushed his hand back. "You keep it." I said with a smile and he nodded."

"Why the hell are we in a cemetary?" I asked out loud, looking around.

"Someone had a good reason to bring you here. Perhaps one of your enemies?" Silas spoke and turned to look, grinning.

Jason sighed. "Kol and I thought it was you." He pointed at Silas who was staring back at him.

"I like you two, but all I want is a cure and to die." He explained and Jason crossed his arms over his chest. "Elena shoved it down Katherine's throat." He said and I turned to look at him with my mouth open.

"Katherine is human?" I asked in wonder and Jason nodded.

"Okay, apparently a lot happened and why do you look like Stefan, did you take over his body?" I asked, looking at Silas, who was staring into nothingness with a thoughtful expression.

"This is my real face." He spoke and spread his arms looking towards us.

"I need something from you." Silas said and Jason and I looked at each other.

"Why would we help you?" I asked and he stepped closer.

"In return for your help, I will help you."

                              ༺♡༻

During the summer we followed Silas who wanted to find Katherine. As a human, she is a true refugee. Silas gave me advice on how to manipulate my mind and he tried to dig into my mind many times. He refused to tell where Stefan is and Damon calls every day asking when we're coming back, but with Elena and Jeremy living with him, I don't even want to go back.

I walked out of the Salvatore house saying goodbye to Damon. He asked me to stay because we haven't had time to spend time together in many months.

"Are we finally putting this behind us?" Jason asked and I threw my bag in the trunk.

"Goodbye Mystic Falls." I said.

"You were finally returning to Italy? After many months?"

Jason and I turned around to see the two figures standing in front of the car.

"Alec and Jane." I said out loud and Alec opened his arms and walked over to hug me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and Jane grinned. "Alec missed you so much that we decided to go find you." She explained and Alec glared at his sister.

"Demetri went with us to track you until he lost you." Alec explained and Jane glanced at me. "Yeah, the dead people don't usually come back to life. Care to explain?" She spoke.

Jason and I stared at each other and he scratched the back of his neck. "We had to re-kill a few of the dead in our search." Jane continued and Alec crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah speaking of that. Silas was awakened and Bennet witch dropped the Veil and everything came back, Kol too." I explained to the twins, who stared at each other and then at us. "That friend of yours Kol? The original vampire?" Jane asked and I looked at my heels.

"Kol is dead. That hunter killed Kol to make the tattoo grow. I arrived too late." I explained and the twins glanced at each other and then Jane smiled sadly. "I am sorry."

"Are you okay?" Alec asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. I smiled a little and nodded. "Yes, when Kol came back he was just in a murderous rage and wanted to kill that Jeremy's sister. Jason had time to talk to our friend but someone kidnapped me." I explained and Alec furrowed his brows.

"Pardon?" Alec said and Jane turned her head. "That's why Demetri didn't found me. My memory was erased by some powerful witch." I explained and leaned into the car while looking at Alec and Jane who were frozen with all the information.

"But we got a little clue as to who and why." I said with a big grin on my face and Jason's smile returned. "Do you want to tell?" Jane asked and Alec looked me in the eye.

"Are you going back to Italy or staying?" I asked looking into Alec's eyes which held many emotions inside.

Alec cleared his throat and glanced at his sister who smiled. "That's why we're here and we sent Demetri back to Italy, we came with you." Alec said and Jane nodded and disappeared for a moment.

She came back carrying two suitcases. "So where are we going?" She asked eyeing us and I smiled big looking at Jason. Alec and Jane took turns looking at us.

"Where Jazz plays and the streets are full of parades."

"We're going back to Bourbon Street."