Yesterdays

"So then you caught on to Klaus about being in New Orleans and being a witch too

"So then you caught on to Klaus about being in New Orleans and being a witch too." Jason spoke next to Madilyn as they walked from their spying mission.

Jason had found out that the original witch and Finn had taken Elijah, so they traveled to see Marcel.

"Thats what it happened." Madilyn spoke and went silent for the moment but Jason beat it her. "So whats about Kol?" He asked and Madilyn sighed aloud.

"He's been weird since he came back, I don't know what's on his mind, he's hanging out with that girl." Madilyn explained and Jason raised an eyebrow. "With who?"

"Davina Claire." Madilyn answered and Jason huffed, stopping in front of the door.

"Madilyn and Jason." Marcel said with a big smile on his face and his arms open. The two walked up to their old friend and they hugged.

"It's been a long time, what have you been up to?" Marcel asked and the two smiled looking at each other.

"I found my soul mate who happens to be the Volturi guards." Madilyn said and Marcel turned to look at her surprised.

"You? Madilyn Collins? Found your soulmate?" Marcel laughed out loud and Madilyn laughed too. "I wouldn't have thought so, not bad." He continued, raising his hands in front of him in defense.

"Me neither." Madilyn laughed and Marcel looked over at Jason.

"You two are close to Klaus, so he's not after you anymore?" Marcel asked wonderingly and the two looked at each other.

"Oh no I'm still on his list besides Katherine but after saving his life…" Madilyn started and Jason finished the sentence. "He might even hold off, especially knowing she's a witch too."

"I heard that Elijah has been kidnapped, Hayley wants my help. She wants to save one of the wolves and then find Elijah." Marcel told and the two glanced at each other. Marcel let out a deep sigh and shook his head.

"I should have guessed it, you two already
know where he is."

Madilyn and Jason smirked widely.

༺♡♡༻

"Well well, you treat your son pretty badly." Madilyn spoke leaning against the tree. She had watched Klaus and Esther talking at some point and Esther snapping Klaus's neck.

Klaus turned to look at Madilyn's presence in surprise and Esther did not look happy. "The devil herself finally arrived." Esther spoke stepping closer and Madilyn smirked.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a little disappointed that you used me and erased my memory, but maybe I can forgive you because your magic wasn't strong enough in the end and I remember everything you tried to dig out of me." Madilyn explained and Klaus looked questioningly at his mother who pursed her lips.

"Maybe I underestimated you." Esther spoke and Madilyn laughed.

"I'm always two steps ahead, maybe you should practice your spells again, I found Elijah even when you tried to hide him." Madilyn told and Esther looked at the girl with furious in her eyes. She quickly raised her hand, but Madilyn was faster and sent a spell for Esther to fly into the house in the yard of which they were standing.

Klaus turned to look at the dark haired girl in wonder and Madilyn shrugged. "You found Elijah?" Klaus asked and Madilyn nodded.

"Yeah, but I don't know how he is, Esther did something to him."

"Let's go then." Klaus said and Madilyn stayed still. "And why are you thinking that I'm going to help you?" She asked and Klaus sped her back to the tree. "You helped Katerina escape, you never told you're the witch and that lead to my last question. What are you doing here in New Orleans. Madeleine?"

"I want to get rid of your mother."

"Maybe I'm gonna forgive you, if you help me to get rid of my mother." Klaus spoke and Madilyn nodded, with that Klaus loosened his grip and they sped off.

They stopped and heard someone fighting and Madilyn takes Klaus by the shoulder. "Klaus.."

Madilyn looked silently towards the sound. "She didn't tell you everything about your father." Klaus furrowed his brows and sped towards the fight.

He snapped the man's neck and stared at another man who looked strangely familiar. Madilyn sped up behind and stopped next to the duo.

"You." Klaus said.

"Niklaus?" Man spoke and Klaus looked shocked. "No. No. You're not real."

"Niklaus."

"No."

"You're a phantom conjured by Esther. That is all you are. Mother, stop this charade. I know that thing is not real."

"Look at me, Niklaus."

"Klaus, stop. He's real." Madilyn spoke quietly, standing next to the man who took steps towards a shocked Klaus.

Klaus slowly turned around to look at the two. "I am flesh and blood. Your flesh and blood." The man spoke and Klaus took steps closer.

"You've been dead a thousand years."

"Through that time, I lingered on the other side. Watching you let the world fall apart. Until I woke, four moons past in a land of wolves like myself. "

"She brought him back." Madilyn spoke and Klaus disappeared and she was left alone with Ansel, who was looking at the girl.

Madilyn sped after Klaus and saw him holding Esther. After Klaus take Elijah, Madilyn walked next to Esther, looking at her. "Why did not tell the truth?" Madilyn asked, bending down next to her. She looked up to the girl with tears her eyes.

"It wasn't hard to dig the information out from Finn, if she's coming here you both are dead." Madilyn whispered getting up and then disappperead.