Little Hunting Trip

༺♡༻༺♡༻

                       ༺♡༻༺♡༻

I lay on my bed and looked at the ceiling, I turned to look at the clock and it was only eight in the morning. I sighed and got up. I went looking for clothes. I found a nice black skirt and top that I put on. I brushed my hair in front of the mirror while thinking about what to do today. Demetri said that he and Felix have made sure over the years that it doesn't get boring here. They must have been playing some video games because I was in the middle of a nightdream at night when I heard screaming. Aagh, I'm not going to spend my
days playing games.
I put the brush back and put on my high heels. I walked out the door. I hummed to myself until I heard the sound behind me.

"Good morning beautiful." Demetri said.

"Good morning to you too." I laughed back.

"How was the first night?" He asked walking up next to me.

"I read a book and nightdreaming."

"That sounds nice." Demetri smiled and took my hand to lead me somewhere.

"Good morning Madi." Felix's voice came from the room where Demetri is taking me.

"Morning." I answered, at the same time as I entered the room. The room had a couch and a big TV. I looked at Felix and Demetri.

"I told you that you won't die of boredom here." Demetri said sitting on the couch.

"Tadaa." Felix opened the doors of two cabinets that were full of movies.

"Wow."

"And that's not all," Felix motioned me to the back of the room where I couldn't see.
I followed him and a bar counter was revealed.

"Wow. You have a own little bar here?" I say grinning.

"What's better than drinking and enjoying life as a vampire."

"Speaking of which, Master Caius came to my room yesterday and told me that today I can leave the castle, but you two have to come with me." I said pointing at them. They looked at each other.

"Master Caius?" Felix asked confused.

"Yes, what's so weird about that?"

"Do you know him from before?" Demetri asked thoughtfully.

"Why?" I answered.

"We were just wondering when he left the throne room so quickly earlier and in the evening he argued with Aro about you."

"Oh I didn't know." I replied looking at my feet.

"So?"

I looked up and smiled at them. "I haven't met him at least that I can remember."

"Okay, what do you want to do? We can go out and show you places." Felix said.

"Shows places where you can catch food." Demetri winked with a grin. A big smile appeared on my face.